1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Middle East 0.40

A large map of the Middle East based on actual events.

1. blackbutterfly

blackbutterfly Chieftain

Nice! I'm looking forward to a non-wrapping version :)

2. ArcticOcean

ArcticOcean Chieftain

I will probably not be able to fix the wrap until we get a better map editor. For now we have to live with Gandhi sending nukes over the impassable mountains ;)

3. ArcticOcean

ArcticOcean Chieftain

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  4. lafittejean

lafittejean Chieftain

I've been playing your mod along with AI+ and a few others (I don't believe they have any art assets) and it seems like while the Ukranian and Sikh leaders appear in the diplomacy screen the vanilla civ leaders don't.

5. Aronnch

Aronnch Chieftain

Steam workshop?

6. ray111

ray111 Chieftain

Is it possible to make a version of just the map? Because we can't use two rulesets at once, and I'm guessing that most people, like me, prefer Quo's extensive changes

7. Imperial Emperor

Imperial Emperor Chieftain

Hello, I tried your mod out, really great but the Sikh and Ukrainian Civilization do not show up when picking a civ. to play. Not sure if this is how it normally is but I did enable both Ukraine and Sikh along with middle east mod. Also do the civs start in historical positions because when playing as Arabia they started off where sumeria should be? Really good mod, can't wait for it to advance.