Middle East

Middle East 0.40

I will probably not be able to fix the wrap until we get a better map editor. For now we have to live with Gandhi sending nukes over the impassable mountains ;)

I've been playing your mod along with AI+ and a few others (I don't believe they have any art assets) and it seems like while the Ukranian and Sikh leaders appear in the diplomacy screen the vanilla civ leaders don't.

Is it possible to make a version of just the map? Because we can't use two rulesets at once, and I'm guessing that most people, like me, prefer Quo's extensive changes

Hello, I tried your mod out, really great but the Sikh and Ukrainian Civilization do not show up when picking a civ. to play. Not sure if this is how it normally is but I did enable both Ukraine and Sikh along with middle east mod. Also do the civs start in historical positions because when playing as Arabia they started off where sumeria should be? Really good mod, can't wait for it to advance.

It doesn't work on the new update. I'd love to try it out but I'm not even sure if this project is still active.

Top Bottom