Mini- IOT I: The Cradle of Civilization

Israel had to claim 40 territories PEACEFULLY and that territories claimed by war didn't count. Having everyone attack me didn't really help that much. :(

Israel had to claim 40 territories PEACEFULLY and that territories claimed by war didn't count. Having everyone attack me didn't really help that much. :(

You could still claim during war, by the way.

Voting ends tonight, I won't count damnation's vote.

GIZA WINS!

After a long, hard few thousand years, the tribes of Mesopotamia grew tired of struggle and united under the Duke, Blackstone, the rookie king, as a federation.

Due to the war in Greece, the Hellenistic League collapsed shortly before the union.

The Chiefdom of Thrace continued to be a power in Greece, and served Giza well because of its powerful navy.

The Kingdom of Israel prospered and rebuilt due to the large amount of destruction in the state.

The Anatolian Princedom also became a major state after the union, and continued to be an asset to Giza.

The Kingdom of Armenia expanded northward, and eventually colonized a great mass of lands, which, of course, they supplied to Giza.

The Hittite Empire continued to be a peaceful, cultural giant, who was also of great assistance to Giza.

The Babylonian Empire, being settled near the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, was a great crop producer, and soon became the major source of food for Giza.

This empire, I predict, will flourish forever, due to the brave and strong leadership of the Duke, Blackstone, and his historic and eternal obtaining of Mesopotamia.

Top Bottom