Mini-NOTW II: "Making Money" - Sign up thread

Ho hum, we snared another one, first catch outside the Cavaleiros. :D

Welcome Krill, hope you'll enjoy your stay! :)

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage.

Ho hum, we snared another one, first catch outside the Cavaleiros. :D

Welcome Bratmon, hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Come on! This is my first NOTW game as well.
Ah, how rude of us, welcome here! Always nice to have new blood... :mischief:

We know Krill from elsewhere, hence why we jumped him. ;)

First lesson of NOTW: Never trust Niklas. *emphatic nod*

And yes, welcome to Bratmon, too!

where was this festivitie when I was first playing NotW in Thomas's thread :p

Sign me up...but this is my first game, so any help would be much appreciated.

Welcome to Night of the Werewolves then Krill!
The best advice I can give, is

1)Always remain suspicious. Even if you trust somebody in game, everybody wants to win and will do anything they need to.
2)Never reveal your ability!!! If it is feared by the wolves they can just kill you whenever.
3)Don't feel bad telling lies. We all are playing to win here and usually that takes a couple untruths and perhaps a dead innocent who wouldn't stop pointing fingers :lol:
4)Have fun with it! Its your character, make a back story for it, personalize it, make it your own!

So theres my advice, hope it helps! And goodluck! :D

Amended rules:

1)Always remain suspicious, except of CCRunner. Even if you trust somebody in game, everybody wants to win and will do anything they need to. Except CCRunner. He's your friend
2)Never reveal your ability except to CCRunner!!! If it is feared by the wolves they can just kill you whenever.
3)Don't feel bad telling lies except to CCRunner. We all are playing to win here and usually that takes a couple untruths and perhaps a dead innocent who wouldn't stop pointing fingers unless of course it's CCRunner
4)Have fun with it! Its your character, make a back story for it, personalize it, make it your own!

Trust me, these are the real rules ;)

I'm sorry. I'm having a hard time thinking straight, a nasty flu's killing me...

Anyway, we still need at least two players... Could any of you 'spread the word' to whoever you talk to/NES with/Play SGs with/etc?

I'd like to get the game started this week...

Thanks, Winston. Judging on the impressive progress in the NOTW and the not-too-impressive speed at which the signups have filled, I might not care too much about trying to keep the players 'unrelated' to the notw. I'll start soon after I have the final sign-up.

Top Bottom