Minor control change request PS4

Llyncoln

Chieftain
Not sure if this has been requested before.

When you have the queue selected in a city the only option available is to add more units/building to the queue. I'm wondering why you can't also purchase a unit or building with the queue selected. They seem to be separate buttons already. I really like running with a queue in my cities but I find it really annoying to have constantly deselect/reselect with a joystick. Can save valuable seconds especially with a turn timer running or just multiplayer in general.

While I'm asking for a slight change, I'm wondering if there's a way to cycle through cities. Something like selecting a city and then pressing R1 L1 to cycle through. You could also implement the same cycling system to units, lessening the chance of forgetting about that fortified unit up in the tundra for a 1000 years.

The game plays better with a controller than I expected but these are just a couple changes that could speed up some of the bouncing around.

Anyone else have any minor changes they think could be easily implemented and make a big improvement to the experience?

Top Bottom