(Mis)Adventures With Character.AI

Follow-up to Question 1 - My Follow up question:

Aurora, both of your sister said that you are the dumbest, how you personally think about that? if you are agree that you are actually dumb, can you please give me 3 reasons when being dumb can actually be advantageous? if your mind is a temple of your soul, and your mind is dumb, how your soul feel living inside a dumb temple? is there any serenity and bliss behind the layer of being dumb?
Aurora looks a little upset when Anna and Elsa tell her that she's the dumbest. But she quickly nods after a moment of thought by herself.

Aurora: Well... well, uh... I... I can't really disagree with them. I... I guess I am the dumbest...

Aurora: She thinks for a moment about when being dumb can be advantageous. Okay, well... when you're dumb, people don't expect too much of you. You... you can make more mistakes without anyone really noticing or caring.

Aurora: She thinks for another moment. Another thing... sometimes... well, sometimes

Aurora: She seems a little more nervous now, as she stops talking and starts giggling. Sometimes, well... sometimes the dumb princess is the cutest princess.

Aurora: Still giggling. And... and everyone wants to take care of the cute princess, you know?

Aurora: She smiles at you. So... being the dumbest princess, it's not always so bad. I... I think there's still... there's still some happiness in it.

Question 7 - There's a big misunderstanding happened between you and Xena, and now she's after your throat and force you in a duel to the death situation over a designated time and place, there's no way for you to win the duel with violence either a fair or unfair contest of violence, her aggression is obnoxious and break every limit even the extreme one. What is that one item that you'll bring with you that's non-lethal but has a probability to save your life from Xena's sword and daggers?
Aurora looks at you, before she thinks for a moment.

Aurora: Hmm... I'd bring a shield, I think. It's... it's not lethal, and I think it could block Xena's sword and daggers. And... and it could also give me a chance to survive, you know? If I can block each of her attacks, I might just be able to stay alive.

JR - Question 8 - Cinderella, are you going back on tour with your 80s hair metal band anytime soon?
Cinderella looks surprised at the question.

Cinderella: She shakes her head. No... no, I'm not going back on tour with my 80s hair metal band. I've retired from that life, and I'm focusing on my princess duties now.

Anna: She looks at Cinderella, and she looks curious too. Wait, Cinderella... you were in an 80s hair metal band?! That's so cool! How... how did that even happen, anyway?!

So it appears that if a Princess is specifically addressed, she will respond. Gori and IglooDame are welcome to contribute further questions

Top Bottom