Mod Component Requests Thread

Hey. I got Naval Mine in my mod. But it does not explode and do not damage Enemy ships .
Enemy ships simple goes on the same tile at the Mine. Becorse the Mine is invisible.

Does any one know how tho make it to cause damage when an enemy ship goes in to the same tile, and stay invisible. The mine shuld die when do damage.

Hey. I got Naval Mine in my mod. But it does not explode and do not damage Enemy ships .
Enemy ships simple goes on the same tile at the Mine. Becorse the Mine is invisible.

Does any one know how tho make it to cause damage when an enemy ship goes in to the same tile, and stay invisible. The mine shuld die when do damage.

Can be done through python, i think, but don't know exactly how, i would have to test it a bit.
I can maybe try it out at the weekend, when i find some time.

Greetings everyone!

I have a small request, but I dont know if its possible to create.

I like to play my games on epic speed, the games doesent take TO long or is TO short, its perfect for me. But what I kind of "dislike" is that unit cost is increased to. so my question to you is:

Is it possible to have all the settings of a epic game except that the unit cost is lowerd to lets say .. a normal game ?

I dont know if this question is asked before becease ths thread is like ... huge!

Modcomp to add a tag to LeaderhedInfos and CivilizationInfos that limits what era a civ or leader is available in. For instance, it would limit Sumeria to starting in the Ancient era--it would simply not be availalbe for starting in later eras. Similarly, the range of leaders would be limited by era, so that you could not start with Stalin before at least the Industrial era or with Augustus after the Classical. I'm working on this right now, but if someone more skilled will do it that would be nice.

Hello everyone!
I am looking for a tiny mod that should only suppress the ability to build settlers and should always avoid cities to be destroyed when captured.
Is there already any that do so?
Or can anyone build it for me quickly?

Thank you very much!

I am looking for a tiny mod that should only suppress the ability to build settlers

you can remove the ability to build settlers by setting the settler's cost to -1.

and should always avoid cities to be destroyed when captured.

there is a game option that cities cannot be destroyed. you can make this default and hide the game option. take a look at: CIV4GameOptionInfos.xml

CIV4UnitInfos.xml

never touch the original files. make a mod folder with your edited files.

I'd assume someone has already done this if it's possible, but if so, I can't seem to find it.

Has anyone done era-specific leaderheads? Or a more general mod component that allows leaderheads to change in response to events in the game?

don't think its possible to switch the art files of leaderheads. but its possible to switch a leaderhead. the revolution mod is doing this.

new leaderhead will use new traits/will have new AI behavior, ...

or you would have to make dummy leaderheads with the same settings but other art files linked and hide them if possible.

it seems that the old time suppliers of 34+ dll 's have all gone away.

Is there any chance that someone could put out a new 34+ dll for the new patch?

Is there a special program required to make a 34 civ dll? I am sure it will be several weeks to see updates to some of the great mods out there, but it seems like this one would be a quick component to make.

Thanks!

Hi to all!

I need Ranged Bombard and MAX CIV=34 (- 34 civs) for my mod, for BTS version 3.19

Can anybody help me, plz? :(

Top Bottom