Mod Dependency Issues with VP 2.0

I found a bug where Maritime Battles++ is causing the incognito cloud on the map to reappear in places where I previously explored. I used the pre-fixed modinfo files

IIRC this mod has been broken for a long time, even Enginseer's other mods do not work with this. I'll try to take a look when I have the time though[/QUOTE]

The CPB compatibility mod was one of my essentials, with conversions for multiple terrains and buildings! I've tried to tweak it to work now, but I'm no programmer. You would get may good karma points if you were able to get it to work again.

Hello, i have problems with events and decisions. I can use it (used 1st and then 2nd method to fix dependancy issues) but the only thing that mod does is enabling every unique unit for each civ for recruitment with the text - Balista for example - unique Roman unit, availableto recruit with the certain roman event.
Whole panel for E&D is nowhere to be found, i have latest VP version and no EUI.

Community Events & World Congress Reformation only require dependency fixes for VP 2.0.x. Civic and Reform doesn't have dependency issues, but I spotted one line related to old sweeps. Same goes for CBP Events and Decisions. Note that people reported issues with them (and most of enginseer mods sadly) before VP 2.0, so those will remain.

Hello, i have problems with events and decisions. I can use it (used 1st and then 2nd method to fix dependancy issues) but the only thing that mod does is enabling every unique unit for each civ for recruitment with the text - Balista for example - unique Roman unit, availableto recruit with the certain roman event.
Whole panel for E&D is nowhere to be found, i have latest VP version and no EUI.

Same issue here. (8) Events and Decisions (CBO) just enables all the exclusive unique units to every civilization when the tech requirements are met.

Top Bottom