[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Thanks! I cant understand how i missed that... SO obvious when i know what to look for.

Hiya.

I must say, this MOD looks astonishing, thus, without further ado, I'm downloading now. :) But!

I got a question. Is the Media Pack necessary to play the game? I mean, will the MOD launch without it or not? 330 MB is not a small download...

Thanks.

I got a question. Is the Media Pack necessary to play the game? I mean, will the MOD launch without it or not? 330 MB is not a small download...

No.
You can play without it.

Im havin a bit of trouble with the media pack for this game. Ive installed FfH2 in my games directory (D:\Games\Civilization IV\Mods) and it works fine. But when I install the media pack to this directory the Civ 4 splash screen shows and gets to the 'Done' point then my PC freezes and I need to reboot.

I can play without the media pack but i really want it installed. Anyone know why this is?

Im havin a bit of trouble with the media pack for this game. Ive installed FfH2 in my games directory (D:\Games\Civilization IV\Mods) and it works fine. But when I install the media pack to this directory the Civ 4 splash screen shows and gets to the 'Done' point then my PC freezes and I need to reboot.

I can play without the media pack but i really want it installed. Anyone know why this is?

I suspect it is a problem with that D:\Games directory path. We've had a bunch of issues reported if mods are running from there (some fixed, some arent). I would recommend installing FfH2 and the media pack to the real place Civ4 is installed (usually "C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Mods\") and see if it works.

Is there anyway to stop fields of perdition from constantly spreading? Its slightly annoying to have to keep an eye on the locations they keep coming back after purifying the land. Or automated casters?

Nobody can stop the impending armageddon that is upon you! muahahahahaha!

I am sorry but I would like to know witch version I have to use to play FFH2. Now I have Vanilla, Warlords and BTS all patched to the newest version. Tnx :)

whoah, kael, what happened to your pimped-out icon?

whoah, kael, what happened to your pimped-out icon?

AA made that for me, it was very cool but I decided to switch back for now to my traditional one.

I was curious as to what magic you use when you play, mabye there are some magics that one has overlooked that would prove tremendously useful.

I mostly play as the Ljusalf and like to have access to water, fire and abit later dimensional mana.

What about greater spells that require 2 or 3 maxed out spheres of magic to be able to cast. Some suggestions (spell names are added for flavor =):

1. Apocalypse: Fire 3, Death 3, and Entropy 3, kills mage or lich on use, uses atomic bomb animations, and kills all units in a tile, all buildings including wonders and halves population in city. All known good and neutral civs declare war on you. Bumps Armageddon 25 points.

2. Death Wind: Wind 3 and Death 3, Uses radiation animations. Acts as fallout.

3. Blizzard: Wind 3 and Water 3, Same effect as Blizzards in BTS scenario

4. Magma Fields: Earth 3 and Fire 3, Unrepairable Broken Land effect.

5. Mana Mend: spell type level 3 that you want and existing mana type level 3. This spell will allow you to change a mana node to a new type.

6. Treasure Trove: Earth 3 and Chaos 3 - removes/distroys gold, and gems resource tiles and grants the player 3000 gold.

7. Glory Divine: Spirit 3, Life 3, and Body 3 - removes disease, heals, heals plague, blesses units.

8. Righteous Anger: Body 3 and Spirit 3 - plus 2 strenght negative 4 defence.

etc...

Some more:

Para elemenals:

Magma Elementals : Fire 3, Earth 3

Steam Elementals: Fire 3, Water 3

Sand Elementals: Earth 3, Wind 3

Mud Elementals: Earth 3, Fire 3

Shadow Elementals: Death 3, Entropy 3

Summoned Angles: Life 3, Spirit 3

Top Bottom