[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Keal, your amazing talents could get you into being a video game designer on firaxis... Your efforts are awesome, and that's good. I am going to become a video game designer once I learn how to first, I never made anything at all in my life (completed and delivered that is). I don't usually mess around with the stuff on other engines, map maker and so forth yet.

I have sent you a pm concerning about the music that could be useful on adding to the game, send me a pm after you finish reading and checking it out if you want to know anything else.

Keal, your amazing talents could get you into being a video game designer on firaxis... Your efforts are awesome, and that's good. I am going to become a video game designer once I learn how to first, I never made anything at all in my life (completed and delivered that is). I don't usually mess around with the stuff on other engines, map maker and so forth yet.

I have sent you a pm concerning about the music that could be useful on adding to the game, send me a pm after you finish reading and checking it out if you want to know anything else.

I appreciate the kind words. I assure you that FfH is the result from a whole team of talented people.

I got your PM. As you can imagine I am very busy right now trying to get "Fire" ready so I haven't really checked it out yet. I'll let you know what I think when I get some time. In general though Im not looking for more music. Kodzi has offered to make some music for us and they are amazingly good. There are a couple from him in "Fire" and we will probably be having him develop furture tracks so they will be copyright legal.

Kael,

It's 8:00pm in Michigan... Just wondering what time you are planning on releasing FIRE. I took tomorrow off from work to play and need to know whether or not to stay up in order to get my fix.:crazyeye:

I have the following issue when trying to play Fall from Heaven 2 multiplayer online:
I can't see any of the games my friends are creating, and they cannot see games I create. My friends and I are all running the "016j" version of FFH2. They have no trouble seeing one another and playing multiplayer games of FFH2, and I can play both normal and Warlords versions of civ with them online. I have no issues when playing FFH2 single player. I can't think of any reason this is happening. Any ideas?

I've only ever been able to get any mods to work through LAN. I don't think the offical client in the game will support mods. Sureshot, et al. use some sort of virtual LAN to play their games, check out the multiplayer thread in the FFH2 forum and I think there's a link to the program they use.

Kael,

It's 8:00pm in Michigan... Just wondering what time you are planning on releasing FIRE. I took tomorrow off from work to play and need to know whether or not to stay up in order to get my fix.:crazyeye:

I am taking this as a NO, not yet, :lol: Its 1:21 Central now! :crazyeye:

I've only ever been able to get any mods to work through LAN. I don't think the offical client in the game will support mods. Sureshot, et al. use some sort of virtual LAN to play their games, check out the multiplayer thread in the FFH2 forum and I think there's a link to the program they use.
I play FfH2 through direct IP connection, it works. You just have to know IP address of your friend who made the game.

I've only ever been able to get any mods to work through LAN. I don't think the offical client in the game will support mods.

We've never had any trouble running mods over the internet before. Perhaps I won't have this problem with "Fire" - otherwise, we'll just use direct IP.

I already got it, (Fire)
and i looked in the forum area under bugs to report but its not open yet, but i have this one under Horseman, look at the red! It crashes when you try to use it!:blush:

btw: Fantastic job on the new units, WOW!!!!:goodjob: :goodjob:

EDIT: Sorry didnt see the other bug report!!

Yeap, linked in the first post.

Brilliant job, I've spent a good chunk of the AM playing as yet no issues although I've yet to open world builder

EDIT : The team play was a shock when I lost my best city but I followed Bas, it then started to get really interesting

Great!!! DL now! (And I realize that you got up in early morning just to upload it!) And to comment someone's request to put it on torrent- please don't, because it would mean that some of us, who download it from places other than home, would be unable to get it. At least in my case.
Kael, you are really a MAN! (Baš si čovik!)

Great!!! DL now! (And I realize that you got up in early morning just to upload it!) And to comment someone's request to put it on torrent- please don't, because it would mean that some of us, who download it from places other than home, would be unable to get it. At least in my case.
Kael, you are really a MAN! (Baš si čovik!)

How about a torrent as an alternative to the 3D Downloads thing? Not replacing it, but giving people a choice.

3D Downloads suck: queue times + extremely slow ... seriously, I just started downloading and behold: 16 hours to finish the damn thing. I'm on f-ng 4 MBPS DSL ... 3D Downloads sucks if you're stuck on the other side of the world from their servers. And while I understand some people may want to still use that blasted thing, a torrent would also allow the rest of us to download at decent speeds.

If you're afraid people will refuse to seed it after downloading themself, you could always upload it to a strict ratio tracker also. Several mod teams for Oblivion with huge file sizes use Demonoid for their stuff. I can definitely recommend that one.

True about slow thing... Half hour left when this machine can download 300 MB in 4 minutes if connection is right. Come on, someone, make me a company... ;)

Top Bottom