1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[MOD] Fall from Heaven

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by Kael, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Chumbles

Chumbles Chieftain

I have been playing Fall From Heaven I since version 0.8. Continuously. When FFHII came out, I thought... I'll just finish exploring FFHI... six years later, one expensive PC bought, configured and stabilised purely for playing this (and the occasional Alpha Centauri/Crossfire foray) I felt compelled to post and say thank you Kael; for one old geezer in the UK, you and the team have (and I've counted the numbers of final saved games) provided me with over 3,500 hours of game-playing enjoyment. And I'm still hooked. So a very big thank you. :hatsoff:

2. Tim_Olaguna

Tim_Olaguna Chieftain

From another old geezer hailing from Sacramento, California, U.S.A. One who has never "won" a game but thoroughly enjoys it even when he gets trounced by those clever evil societies. I mean, if I really get mad I just turn the machine off and send them all into oblivion. :lol:

3. Kavaloosh

Kavaloosh Chieftain

edit: woops, delete this post