1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[MOD] MaxRigaMod - video+1901-1941-1961-2001 scenar.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by MaxRiga, Apr 10, 2006.

1. civ editor11

civ editor11 Ruler

I'll check it. I don't know what might be wrong

2. Aleenik

Aleenik Deity

Did you get it figured out? I hope the map is good:)

3. civ editor11

civ editor11 Ruler

Nothing was wrong with it when I checked it. Are you using 7zip to unzip it or another program? If you're using another program you might want to download 7zip and try it with that.

I'm still working on it so I'll reupload it soon when I do that I'll add another post so you don't try and go use the other one because it'll be taken down.

4. Aleenik

Aleenik Deity

I was using WinRAR, ill try 7zip.

5. Aleenik

Aleenik Deity

When i try to extract, with 7zip too, I get a lot of errors saying File is broken on a lot of things in the file or w/e.

Everything might not of gotten downloaded when I downloaded It, I dunno.
    Ill wait till you upload the newer one or w/e to try again.

6. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Sounds like neat work. :goodjob: (I'm guessing this is for 3.17 as maxriga has left the building prior to patch 3.19?)

7. Aleenik

Aleenik Deity

I'm on 3.19 but Max Riga Mod works for me, I wonder if this thing would work though too.

8. Narn

Narn Warlord

it fails for me on 3.17 but unzips fine with winrar. one day i'll upgrade to 3.19

9. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Perhaps better sooner than later. (Most mods are now 3.19 compatibe.) ;)

Even better. ;) (Hadn't even checked if it worked since I've gone to 3.19.)

10. civ editor11

civ editor11 Ruler

I've been doing this with 3.19. So it must work.

11. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

to civ editor11

you can create your own forum topic for ur scenario and I will make link on ur topic on the first page of this thread. in this case u will attract more people to ur scenario. Also, a couple of screens would be good. If u will make some, plz, show new features in ur scenario that the original version of the mod doesn't have.

12. civ editor11

civ editor11 Ruler

I haven't added any new features yet but I intend to add the North Korean civ soon. any suggestions on this? I'm not sure if I should add any new units. Anyone have civ requests to be added in. I should be able to add up to 60 with the DLL I'm currently using. This is where I posted it in the main C&C forum http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=335637.

13. Aleenik

Aleenik Deity

(I posted this in here too, in case you don't see it in the other area)

To civ editor11

If not already in, could you add North Korea and South Korea? I think I saw a post of yours saying something about North Korea being in. If so I hope there would be a way to simulate South Korea's great economy, even though they would only have like one city in the game?

Since this is on GEM, will NATO be super strong then? Europe has good resources in the map I believe and NATO would cover a lot of Europe I believe.

Since the UK is being separated from NATO(as it is in the mod itself) Will they be able to hold their own eco wise and stuff compared to NATO? Id assume they can't match NATO, but since its pretty much all of Europe compared to one country...Britain, seems Britain would be a bit underpowered compared to their neighbor, NATO. Though not everything can be perfect I know

I think it would be interesting to add in Singapore and Taiwan also. Alongside South Korea, You would have small nations but that are economically powerful. South Korea and Taiwan also have a good military from my understanding. Would be interesting I think to have these nations in, even though they are fairly small I think they are important and like I said, would be interesting.

I think Mexico should be added in.

I think Australia should be added in.

I think some more African countries should be added in. Maybe Nigeria and some others?
    (I believe MaxRigaMod already includes Nigeria anyways. And maybe add in the other African countries Max Riga Mod includes.)

I think Israel should be added in.(Its already in MaxRigaMod I think and it has some unique units and stuff already too?)

I think the Middle East should be split up between a few different nations and that Arabia shouldn't represent the entire middle east. (You could have them all have the same unique units though, the ones already includes in MaxRigaMod, so you don't have to do a ton of work, I dunno)

I think Indonesia should be added in.

I think a civ or more... I dunno the exact size of this map...Should be added in to represent the Indochina area? Maybe Vietnam? I dunno.

I think that about covers it I think some civs you could just use the same unique units from other civs, like middle east civs could all have the same unique units...Using Units from the mod(Except Israel, which already has its own from the mod and should obviously have diff types of units than say Iran.)

South Korea I think should have a better military than North Korea, better equipped and trained, but the North Korean army is bigger I believe.(Maybe give them better units somehow? Different Unique Units? There might be mods out there for South Korea or Korea unique units and stuff, I dunno.)

Is there any way I could help you on this? If you want or need the help that is.

14. civ editor11

civ editor11 Ruler

15. Pablod

Pablod Warlord

why only 34 civ do not work on 3.19
    it work with 40 civ ddl mod

16. 1morey

1morey Warlord

Why are most of the units so small in BTS3:confused:

17. Zalcron

Zalcron Prince

is there a way to calm down the culture? im playing as USSR in 1960 and Europe just engulfs me. I have tried everything i can think of but nothing stops this relentless invasion. Please help!!!

18. Pablod

Pablod Warlord

build culture in those cities
    build temples and teatre
    or war

19. Zalcron

Zalcron Prince

yeah tried that no joy. Has anyone else had this issue?

20. Pablod

Pablod Warlord