[MOD] Plot List Enhancement

Is there a version that works for Warlords 2.13?
I tried downloading the posted version, and it doesn't work for me.

Is there a version that works for Warlords 2.13?
I tried downloading the posted version, and it doesn't work for me.

I bet the version of PLE inside my modpack (see my sig) would work in 2.13. I haven't updated it yet from 2.08, but since no Python or XML changed from 2.08 to 2.13, I bet it will work fine. I include the individual components in the .zip file just in case you want to install things separately. Let me know if you try it. I've been too busy with BtS to go back and check all my Warlords stuff :).

Here is a version that works with BtS.

I'm not sure that every feature works. I'm basically only using the stacking by unit types.
Feel free to report problems, I'll try to fix them.

Enjoy.

Thanks for this piece of code :)

One thing I miss is the ability to group all units of one type by pressing Ctrl and clicking on one of the units. CIV allows this without the mod but the mod apparently interferes with this.

Could you please check whether you can fix / enable this ?

It would be great if PLE could show the exact health percentage (HP) of a unit on mouseover, since the 1-decimal strength is only a round value. Also, PLE does the rounding differently than the game itself (BtW 3.19), though both are pretty weired, e. g., the strength of an Archer with 65 HP is shown as 2.0 by the game but 1.9 by PLE, while an Archer with 85 HP is shown as 2.5 by the game but 2.6 by PLE!

You want BUG 4.1 with BULL beta. Check out my sig line. The BULL DLL isn't released yet, but the DLL is stable and the delay on the release is just because of being busy with other things.

An odd question and an almighty necro. But I can't quit figure how units are ordered in a stack with PLE. I know unit type is a factor as all units of the same type are together. I *think* they're then sorted by numbers of xp but I'm not certain. And in any case I'm not sure whether there is an order to which unit type goes first. Not sure whether this question makes sense. I hope so :p

Top Bottom