[MOD] Triangle Trade

Sorry for the double post but the last post in this thread was in Nov of 2009 so I assumed there might not be anyone around to answer my question and posted on the main mod forum to make sure of its success.

Anyway, I do have the patch 1.01 installed. I also knew how to install mods as you described but didn't know what I was suppose to do with the SDK files since I have never seen them outside any mod folder? That was my main question. But that really sux since the mod looked extemely cool with slave trade.

Do you know if the author plans to update Triangle Trade Mod? - I assume not since its been a couple of years since release.

If not do you know of any other mod with slave trade or the taking there of (similar to this mod) that is updated to work with the 1.01 patch?

One last question, I installed the Land of our Father v1.4 along with this mod but it would crash when I loaded the mod. Is that the case with Land of our Father v1.4 not working either?

Thank you for your time.

Sorry for the double post but the last post in this thread was in Nov of 2009 so I assumed there might not be anyone around to answer my question and posted on the main mod forum to make sure of its success.

Anyway, I do have the patch 1.01 installed. I also knew how to install mods as you described but didn't know what I was suppose to do with the SDK files since I have never seen them outside any mod folder? That was my main question. But that really sux since the mod looked extemely cool with slave trade.

Do you know if the author plans to update Triangle Trade Mod? - I assume not since its been a couple of years since release.

If not do you know of any other mod with slave trade or the taking there of (similar to this mod) that is updated to work with the 1.01 patch?

One last question, I installed the Land of our Father v1.4 along with this mod but it would crash when I loaded the mod. Is that the case with Land of our Father v1.4 not working either?

Thank you for your time.

The Slavery Market modcomp by KJ Jansson is based off of Triangle Trade and works with the patch.

In general, anything will work with the patch if it's been released after March 2009, which was when the patch was released. Anything before then, you will need to see if it replaces the CvGameCoreDLL file. You can do this by opening up the Assets directory insdide the mod folder.

Land of our Fathers is another mod with a DLL replacement, and so will not work with the patch.

Looks awsome, can't wait untill the arfica screan is done. But could you add a finished good for silver? (Perferably silverware or jewlary) Also please add the related buildings and proffesions. Thanks, can't wait!:D

Top Bottom