• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[mod] Warlords: Total Realism Gold

Ok... dont yell at me now, but I got no clue... maybe I should read previous posts. Or isnt that helpful?? :confused:

Does it have to do with Black Death?

Well we are still waiting... Like that 300 Spartans thing... Waiting...

yes but its almost midnight in Turkey, so for us the new release will be downloadable at 13 March ain't it right?

And besides, will there be Topkapi, Anitkabir or the Blue Mosque?

and also I didnt see much Turkish changes...

Hi man,

There are some changes. :) But not all we and me are waiting for (lack of time). Baltaci is not yet updated :blush: . I'm sorry ! It will be done, as i know they used an AXE !;)

The greastest changes for Ottoman are..... the TR map. Look at it when you will play. And also the name: maybe you will not happy, in fact i don't know about your felling.:confused: We named then TURK, no more Ottoman. Ottoman were "only", if i can say like that, the "winners" of many Turkish tribes that invaded Middle east empires... We prefer Turk as it is close to the fact that this people, made of many tribes, was very powerful and came to what is modern Turkey by waves.
Your opinion ?

There will be also three leaders. I can't say more. Surprise ! (I know it is a bit sadistic to make you wait....:lol: ) Just tell me later what you think of them. We will add a fourth one later. Tell me also your personnal choice without forgetting comments (i hate having no comments but only pre conceived opinion).

Hian the frog.

And besides, will there be Topkapi, Anitkabir or the Blue Mosque?

tahnkout,

Sorry again. Blue Mosque will be probably the last on the list. it is the most difficult to create !!! It is because of your engineer that created this sooo nice mosque.....
It is very difficult to create some buildings. I had to made difficult choices for my own country. Some buildings i will be pleased to have added where too difficult to create.... then a have to take the "second" choices.....

Note: what could be a good National Epic for Turk civ ? Comment it of course.

Hian the Frog.

thanx Hian for be so direct to me,

I prefer SURELY to be named TURK, that is much more realistic. Thanks to make the change...

My favourite leader will be of course Atatürk (Creative + Charismatic). Second one comes for Kanuni Sultan Suleyman (Expansive + Organized).

A national epic for Turkish people will be firstly the Bozkurt Legend, which we Turks all know. Legend has it that a Grey Wolf (Bozkurt) guide us the way through the middle Asian mountains, which of course resulted to invade Europe, Asia, Anatolia vs... its symbol is a grey wolf head (if you would like to change the symbol of the national epic either :))

Another story (legend) will be Ergenekon Legend. Which is the second chapter of the Bozkurt Legend. Well I have no further information but if you write them too google I am sure you will find more if you like.

And for the Tavern... If you come to Turkey and visit my home town, I will guide you to the most great, bizarre, fashionable, best taverns, bars of izmir. Let's say it so: A TR meeting/holiday in Turkey. Sounds good eh?

Official news

We are sorry, but the mod will not be downloadable today. :(

Check back tomorrow morning, or call your children to download it after school :lol:.
Becouse of the new units and building mod will be "heavier", meaning uploading and downloading it will last longer.

On release, a new threat will be made "Warlords: Total Realism 2.1", where download link will be placed.

hmm ok. The death!!!! It has to do with Death! ;-)

I guess - drugs. Cannabiss, cocaine etc. Used through out history in moderation but lethal nowadays, due to overdosing.

Or second guess - re-introduce the plague from C3C. :)

Does it have to do with Black Death?

Well we are still waiting... Like that 300 Spartans thing... Waiting...

You solved the surprise.... ;) And we are not talking about those cheesy 300 Spartans...

Well, I'm kind of relieved that version 2.1 is not ready yet. It's too early in the week to be losing out on sleep. :coffee:

Well, I'm kind of relieved that version 2.1 is not ready yet. It's too early in the week to be losing out on sleep. :coffee:

Well....We just finished it. hehe. it is now compiling. But because of Bandwidth, we will upload it tomorrow morning 7:00 AM (GMT) :lol:

Awesome!! What does reality mean without being also negative attributed?

So, I was the one who solved the surprise and that means I am your no.1 fan!!!!

Cheers to you all who prepared TR. BUT I am desperately waiting also for the 2.11 version which will include the changes of Turkish buildings... :)

For now I will be "satisfied" to play 2.10 TR...

So goodbye for now and see you at the new thread of 2.1...

Good night (Turkish hour: 04.07 AM)

Top Bottom