• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[mod] Warlords: Total Realism Gold

I was looking at the new upgrades... and holy sh*t... WOW.. you guys are awesome... looks like i will be home sick for a week.... LOL..

thanx for the awesome work, and making CIV 4 even better.

I've just read about the traditions/doctrines, and all the new stuff that's gonna be there - seriously you waste no time developing ideas, it's great. I can't wait till I get some high-end PC to be able to (at last!) play the Earth Map.

I can't wait till I get some high-end PC to be able to (at last!) play the Earth Map.

I have a high end comp, but i always got the never ending turn. I hope that its fixed because by far this is the best add-on there is to date.

If you have a good 256 card and 1 gig of ram you should be ok.

If you have a good 256 card and 1 gig of ram you should be ok.
I have an old 128MB card and 1 gig ram (thanks to that last one, I'm able to play Civ4 at all, lol), but I guess what matters most is that I have a very outdated CPU, so playing anything larger than small map has proven unrealistic for me.

I never had this neverending turn problem, but that's again probably due to the smaller maps I play.

Guys,

We had made an impressive job this week end. Now, we are on the last line....We are tuning the mod, removing some script errors, translating in "normal" languages ;) ( French and German) , etc.

I hope it will be release this evening, during the night or early tomorrow morning.
Take your time to read carefully this: www.civ4.houmie.com
This will give you an idea of what was done. :D

I want also to be honest: we hadn't fully tested everything (not enough time :sad: ), we don't know if all is well balanced. So, try to be as cool as possible when you will give your comments (whatever they will be). Don't forget also to give us a copy of your saved game in case of big bug....

Wait just a bit now. It comes.....:mwaha:

Hian the (tired) Frog.

I'm looking forward to all of the new additions, flavourful and practical.

In the change list, I didn't notice much about changes to religions. Has this been delayed until the next update or have changes been made which aren't mentioned in the logs? (ie: changes to Islam, etc.)

and also I didnt see much Turkish changes...

I was looking at the new upgrades... and holy sh*t... WOW.. you guys are awesome... looks like i will be home sick for a week.... LOL..

thanx for the awesome work, and making CIV 4 even better.

Just for you information guys....we still haven't revealed our other surprise. There are three main features beside the tonnes of new buildings:

- The new Uprising Rebellion with own units
- The Doctrines
- ?????? Surprise ;-)

Tease Tease, i will update it tonight on the homepage...

Regards
Houmie

Hmm Houman we need to tell them that suprise BEFORE they start playing. Maybe with font size 0.00001 but with "fat" and red color :D
Not to mention how will the "new" building for that feature scare them :)

Top Bottom