ModCast Episode 70: "Seeing What There Is To See"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Looking forward. The seventieth episode of ModCast, entitled "Seeing What There Is To See", is now netcasting with a 39m33s runtime. Regular co-hosts Rob "Rob (R8XFT)" Riley, John "Neirai" and Lee "LeeS" Shipp are joined by first-time guest co-host "Deliverator".

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 03m10s | Modding Spotlight
All eyes and ears on the work of "Deliberator" for Civilization VI, and how the works came to be.
- 17m38s | Miscellaneous
The good, bad and ugly elements that make up the present state of CivVI modding.
- 28m10s | Code Corner
For modders and players alike, "Buildings Are Fun" looks to setup buildings with specific construction requirements that also makes use of "Dummy Buildings Systems".

ModCast is the first spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; fellow sibling TurnCast focuses on Civ multiplay.

Last edited:
Good work, putting this together, Dan. It's actually DeliVerator with a "V" although I guess Deliberator works for a podcast!

Good work, putting this together, Dan.
Thank you kindly. :) Appreciate your being the guest on this episode.

It's actually DeliVerator with a "V" although I guess Deliberator works for a podcast!
:lol:, I misheard (and am indeed not surprised when I couldn't find a profile for you) -- fixed!

Top Bottom