ModCast Episode 71: "Faucet's On"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Let if flow. The seventy-first episode of ModCast, entitled "Faucet's On", is now netcasting with a 39m33s runtime. Regular co-hosts Rob "Rob (R8XFT)" Riley, John "Neirai" and Lee "LeeS" Shipp are joined by a first-time guest co-host in the show's second compilation of archived segments.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 00m33s | Miscellaneous
Considerations in designing Civilization VI religions (recorded for Episode 69), designing generally in CivVI as well as its two immediate predecessors (05m29s) and contemplating future works loops back greatly on religious considerations (14m05s; recorded for Episode 70).

ModCast is the first spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; fellow sibling TurnCast focuses on Civ multiplay.

Last edited:
And I really want to apologize to all the mod-makers whose user-names I managed to completely mangle during that recording session.

And to apoogize in advance to all the mod-makers whose user-names I am sure I will mangle in the future. :lol:

And I really want to apologize to all the mod-makers whose user-names I managed to completely mangle during that recording session.

And to apoogize in advance to all the mod-makers whose user-names I am sure I will mangle in the future. :lol:
:D -- most podcasters share a comparable experience (or two, or more :lol:).

I just caught up with the new season of the Cast

Lee and Neirai give me life

I just caught up with the new season of the Cast

Lee and Neirai give me life
My take is that you enjoyed the listens. :) Thanks for continuing to be a member of the show's audience.. hope you'll spread the word!

Top Bottom