Modern Warfare MOD

I`m currently trying out your mod, it`s really fun, I like it that units don`t die from one attack, but are a bit more powerful...
but! I`ve, already twice, had the same problem. Since 2 units can now stack on one hex, it usually turns out that some other civ, that i`m not at war with stacks one of his units over my current enemy. As i click to attack, even if it shows in the lower window that i`ll be attacking the enemy unit not the friendly one, a window pops up asking wether i want to declare war on this civ or not, and there`s no way getting rid of it. neither of the options work, nor does Close.
I think it should be only right if you could stack only your units, the AI respectively only their.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Your mod definatly deserves 9/10 already.

I think it should be only right if you could stack only your units, the AI respectively only their.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Your mod definatly deserves 9/10 already.

thx a lot:)....yeah i know this problem. does not happen very often in my test games BUT it is THERE:mad:! As far as i know you cant solve this problem via XML. so i'll have to wait that someone find a solution for that.
Sorry.

cheers

Tried out the new version, haven`t gotten too far, but the Great Scientist nerf, I personally don`t like. Even if it`s 10 science, i think it`s only good if you have just one city, also makes Babylon quite weak. I think it`d be wiser to do something about the Great Engineer.

Tried out the new version, haven`t gotten too far, but the Great Scientist nerf, I personally don`t like. Even if it`s 10 science, i think it`s only good if you have just one city, also makes Babylon quite weak. I think it`d be wiser to do something about the Great Engineer.

ok i'll have a look at this. cant say anything about babylon (i dont have the babylon dlc (4.99 ---> pfff...)). for now iam working on a complete new techtree which have a lot more techs for each era of the game. so far from me and keep on with the good feedback:goodjob:

cheers

of course. in the end (if there are acceptable unitgraphics in the future) a civ should consist only of unique units. now that i figured out how to make nice icons they all are going to be well represented.

cheers

Great!:goodjob: Modern Romans should be really awesome.

Hey Guys, ive uploaded v 4 to the mod browser. please delete any previous version of my mod before installing the new one. for all changes please see the changelog text at post #2 on the first page.

What i definitly need: feedback about the new techtree. i know that there are still many techs that are not in use but they are going to be needed in the future. so please, if you have any ideas for new buildings, unitclasses etc. that fit in any unused tech, post in this forum!

Thx for testing.

-nudden

The tech tree looks completely bloated. Surely you could have cut down on the number of techs that do nothing but act as prerequisites to other things?

hey,
great mod, it brings back a epic feeling to this game. first i tryed as king but it was somehow to difficult to please the citizens without all the resources at start.
atm i play as prince harold wilson on an standard terra map. so far everything is fine but there is a little bug, at 1984 i am half way through the tech tree and i can not build any workers. this makes colonisation a bit difficult. i dont know when they disappeared from the construction list but for now i try to ship my remaining workers to the new world :)

hey,
great mod, it brings back a epic feeling to this game. first i tryed as king but it was somehow to difficult to please the citizens without all the resources at start.
atm i play as prince harold wilson on an standard terra map. so far everything is fine but there is a little bug, at 1984 i am half way through the tech tree and i can not build any workers. this makes colonisation a bit difficult. i dont know when they disappeared from the construction list but for now i try to ship my remaining workers to the new world :)

moin :)

it' not a bug. youre not allowed to build more than six workers. you can enslave more workers for sure from other nations, its up to you. but in the first case that change was just a test, because some people say that too many workers, especially these from the AI, will slow down the gameplay on huge or even giant worldmaps. perhaps ill change it back in later versions, well see.
glad you like it. note that this is a VERY early version of the mod.

-nudden

hmm... it seems the AI has a problem with this worker headcount reduction, most of the resources have no improvements, Germany holds all the dye resources on the map but does not improve even one field.

btw: it would be good to have something similar to the granary for sheep and cow fields, actually these 2 bonus fields are more an malus. maybe an cowshed (Kuhstall?) for more food or even a canning factory (Konservenfabrik?) for one or two gold on these fields would be nice.

bin schon gespannt auf die nächste version... :)

hmm... it seems the AI has a problem with this worker headcount reduction, most of the resources have no improvements, Germany holds all the dye resources on the map but does not improve even one field.

btw: it would be good to have something similar to the granary for sheep and cow fields, actually these 2 bonus fields are more an malus. maybe an cowshed (Kuhstall?) for more food or even a canning factory (Konservenfabrik?) for one or two gold on these fields would be nice.

bin schon gespannt auf die nächste version... :)

thx a lot for your feedback for the worker issue. havent played much myself the last weeks :)....i'll have a look at that and possibly change it back to default.
as the other resources (cow, sheep) is concerned we must see. i dont see the point that these resources are more a malus. but your idea is not worse at all. i already thought about myself about adding additional buildings that use special resources for an additional bonus.
one question: did you ever have a lack of gold during your game with england or other civs?

ps.: beste grüße aus kiel

-nudden

Hi...

nope... as long as i can connect my trade network everything is fine and i have almost always enough gold. :)

Is this mod supposed to only have America as playable? I can't seem to get the other civs to work when I enable it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I had some other mods enabled that I didn't see that probably caused the problem :)

On a side note, for the unit and tech tree, it would be cool if you made the B-17 available with the Fighter tech, but in place of the old B-17 make it the B-29.

Top Bottom