Modmod, maps and scenarios

Calavente

Richard's voice
I know it seems a bit dumb but is it possible to create a
"sub-sub-(...n...)-forum" dedicated to FfH2 modmod and scenarios and premade maps? (as there is one for strategy...Etc.)

because currently :
_modmods are pushed on the 2-3-x page of this veryactive sub-sub-(...n-1...)-forum so it's difficult to find them.
_map : idem
_scenarios : it is worst. they are in the main Civ-vanilla-scenario thread.
mixed with a LOT of scenario and I'm lost.

even stories are lost...

but maybe there is not enough necessity to ask for this, just my "lostishness?" "grieving-over-lost-material-ishness?"

Cala.

Kael used to keep a list of such things in his main FfH II thread. Is it not up to date?

I think it is, somehow.

but without the name and description.
and scenarios and maps are mixed (not really a bad thing but still...)

I found a map and I went to the thread to see that it asked for .... FfH2.0 .. 16 !!! lol
whereas in a sub forum, you can see that the thread hasn't moved from feb2007... ohoh.. not a current game :)

Considering how fast the team changes version its no wonder that most maps/mods are out of date.

Considering how fast the team changes version its no wonder that most maps/mods are out of date.

well, for everyone who likes 0.23c it can be considered as "final" regarding vanilla civ4 and thus you can create scenarios for Fire based on ffh 0.23c or d (perhaps Kael will be so kind and will add some more graphics we produce...)

while i agree with having such a sub forum could be a good idea.

well, for everyone who likes 0.23c it can be considered as "final" regarding vanilla civ4 and thus you can create scenarios for Fire based on ffh 0.23c or d (perhaps Kael will be so kind and will add some more graphics we produce...)

Unfortunatly producing scenarios with worldbuilder has some bugs:
For example: If you give the infernal tech to someone Hyborem spawns and then when you load the scenario a second time.
And I havnt got any reply from kael since I posted them in the bug theead.

Top Bottom