Mods are downloaded but not installed

Steam and Civ5 installed on a different drive than C:

Manually having to unpack / install mods.

Any idea when this will be fixed?

T

Fair enough. I've never heard of a major software release that didn't need patching right after. "Gamma testing" is what this period really is. ;)

You haven't purchased any games recently. My latest was worms reloaded.. it had a patch on the first day.. been a month and I think it's on the third patch at least.

Getting a game out and patching later is a common practice in today's industry.

Bump.

Still experincing my problem similar to Who Dat & rogue_chappati even after 1.0.0.2 patch. In my case a list of mods doesn't ever appear and search also shows blank results.

Is there a contact address for official game support?

im having a problem in the civ browser where i can go and get the mods i want but it wont download.
i click online and find the mod i want click download then it says "queued" switches to "connecting" and after a second or 2 it says "warning(mouseover for details)" then tells me
"a connection with the server could not be established". it still remembers the downloads i wanted in the downloads section when i close the game or restart my computer but still cant connect. does anyone have any clue whats going on and i already made an exception in my firewall for it but it still says the same stuff.

Still cannot save games. Save Game do not show up. Using Window 7. My computer language are Swedish, and there are foreign letters in the path to save. Could that be the bug. Selling in Sweden but not be able to use when not desktop English. All other works fine. Irritating not being able to save games.

Top Bottom