Mods for iOS

Nevermind, I just downloaded mods from the website here and migrated them over to the iPad. This is awesome!
It looks like you figured out how to add new maps on iPad, I’m struggling, please could you advise how to do it? I’m on an iPad Pro and have access to a Mac or PC if needed. Thanks!

I’ve seen it mentioned that people have managed to get mods on their iOS version. How can I do this? I’d like to get better maps on my iPad and some other tweaks. Thanks!
apparently you can do this if you connect the iPad via cable and download the extension, but you will have to make it a gilbreak as I understand

Thought I’d update showing what mods I’m running on my iPad Pro, 12.9” 3rd generation. I use iMazing for the transfers between the PC and the iPad. Please see the attached screenshots.
AA8A33EE-97DE-47AD-8308-287A15BBA11B.png
AD831CBC-754C-442F-9DF5-AB3F63CC299A.png

Last edited:
Moderator Action: Bot content removed.

Does this work for Civ? Seems minecraft soecific

Last edited by a moderator:
Does World Builder or Fire Tuner even work on iOS civ? Or exist at all for iOS outside of the lines in the app options file?

Not sure why I'm asking since the noseeums debug window doesn't acknowledge anything I type. No UI SCALE 2 goodness for me, for exmple. Even the pantheon exploit doesn't function since the April 21 update, not that I need the help anymore. So if it's there I probably couldn't get to it anyway.

... but just in case there is a way....

Does this work for Civ? Seems minecraft soecific

Does not work. Only minecraft mods in the app anyway.

Moderator Action: Bot content removed.
You can’t edit an app within ios. You need a computer, a cable and a third-party app.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't install iMazing. Is there any good analogue for the transfers between the PC and the iPad?
work site

Last edited:
Top Bottom