Won't run under iOS 17.4

UTD still nothing??? I didn’t do the update not aware of this but just because and last night my phone updated by itself (left it on the charger 🤦‍♂️). I submitted a request to Aspyr 4 hours ago and nothing. So I just tried 2k support. Let’s see…

Nothing. Meanwhile, still for sale on the App Store but won't run for anyone who purchases or upgrades to the new OS. Other than a note on Aspyr's web site that they are aware of "some users having this problem," there's been no information. "Some?" Seriously? Find me anyone running the latest OS who is able to even launch the game, Look, I get that Aspyr is likely not the biggest company in the world and it may take them longer to fix than most, but we're going on a couple of months unable to play with little to no information on whether they will bother to make it playable again. I hope Firaxis is aware of the problem and maybe can look at brining in some help or a new porting firm.

possible all should report it, when having only a few reports it is some still. Raised a bug report also now.

From Aspyr today:

Updated April 16, 2024:

We’re in the final stages of testing an update that will resolve this issue on iOS 17.4. We’ll share more details around release timing soon.

Top Bottom