1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mods or scenarios with dinosaurs

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by templar_x, Sep 14, 2017.

1. timerover51

timerover51 Deity

At Blue Monkey, technically, this is a modification of TETurkhan's Test of Time, but it looks like adding Dinos does a bit more than I thought. Different players play the game differently. I have mainly played the British, the Vikings, a bit of the Incas (kept getting eaten by T-Rex), the Israelis (a lot), and a few times as the Spanish. For the rest, I have no idea as to what a player may or may not do. Hopefully, every one has fun.

2. templar_x

templar_x usually walks his talks

Lincoln is buildable for Abyssinia with Lit ;)
    t_x

3. timerover51

timerover51 Deity

Yes, that is correct, and he can do all sorts of good things, like speed up production of just about everything. That is something I found out in Test of Time for the Asian civilizations. Giving a unit not labeled as "Leader" the capabilities of a Leader makes the unit both buildable and capable of all sorts of things. When TETurkhan added the Asian Leaders he labeled them as "Leaders" which gets around the hard coding of "Leader' in Play the World. You can do the same thing in Conquests, but they can only hurry Wonders, and not other buildings and units.

4. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Alien spiral maker

You certainly will have more of a chance to find mods by Civ3 dinosaurs :D

Sadly (after more than 15 years...!) creation for civ3 has toned down very considerably.