[MODULE]: Khazad, the next Generation

Dwarven engineers line (mage replacement) can still command non-siege units. I suppose that's not intended.

I insist: Brewery is UP, being farm (Or relative) a much better option.

EDIT: Perhaps since this mod is here, you could buff Battery Ram a bit? So they don't get so useless...

other Problem with this Mod is that the Dwarven Engineer line can build the Dwarven City every were and dont watch out for the 3 field distance that sould betwean them.

That's an exploit. Perhaps, it haven't been fixed because they like it? (Quick answer, don't use that exploit if you don't like it).

BTW: What about the Battery rams? Would they be enhanced?

Sorry I've been away for a while. I was trying to like Elemental but i wont talk about that, mainly due to the autocensor here... Then Civ 5 came along, Got sooo many ideas for mods for that just waiting on the Tools.

This mod is kinda driving me nuts, every time I try to sort out the brewery I come up with a bunch of ideas that are mutually exclusive, or just plain beyond my abilities :(.
At the moment, on my version, I've set the brewery to replace the Resource with ale, which has an increased gold yield. But I'm not happy with that as its too similar to the De'tesh Ash with the same problem of screwing over anyone who conquers the land.
Kinda waiting for 1.4 to see what Valkrionn does with the Khazad there before I update much. No pressure Valkrionn, as long as its out before the Civ 5 modding tools that will be fine :p.

Dwarven engineers line (mage replacement) can still command non-siege units. I suppose that's not intended.

I insist: Brewery is UP, being farm (Or relative) a much better option.

EDIT: Perhaps since this mod is here, you could buff Battery Ram a bit? So they don't get so useless...

Yea, long term I'd like to lock Engineers to siege only but for the moment them leading regular guys isn't to much of a problem (unless the AI use it too much) as they only benefit siege.
I dunno about the Ram, I killed Hyborem in base FFH once. All my Dwarves refused to attack, no courage, So I sent in 30 rams. :D

other Problem with this Mod is that the Dwarven Engineer line can build the Dwarven City every were and dont watch out for the 3 field distance that sould betwean them.

Oops, my bad ill take a look, & see if I can fix it.

Top Bottom