Modules - Units

I'm not sure if this is module-specific or something covered under a more generic topic:

Will the Settler unit have the ability to take a religion present in the city it's built in as it did in the ViSa mod?

TAfirehawk,

Here are my suggested improvements to the Inquisition mod version 1.6:

Please implement the following Prerequisits:

- Prerequisits before the game declares a Religious Victory:

1. 75% religious influence
2. 100% religious unity in all cities - state religion exists in all cities
3. 0% non-state religions in all cities
4. Religion must be Theocracy
5. All game religions must be founded

Note: The only prerequisit we have in v1.6 is religious influence set to 70%, which is too low.

- Prerequisits for conducting foreign inquisitions

1. The cultural victory condition must be set to false.
2. The foreign civilization must have an open borders agreement with you.
3. The foreign civilization must have the same state religion as you.
4. The state religion must already exist in the foreign city.
5. The foreign civilization (Ally or Vassal) must be a Theocracy.

Note: Conducting foreign inquisitions does not exist at all in v1.6.

Please publish a version change to the original Inquisition mod by Bmarnz post and I promise I will test it for you thoroughly. :thumbsup:

The inquisition mod is already an outstanding peice of work. These ideas should complete the inquisition mod project and make WOC even better.

Very Respectfully,

Orion Veteran :cool:

No ETA....

That is for modders to change/enhance individual items and then release for everybody to use following the WoC Standard. Until V1.00 and even V2.00 is released, we don't have time to convert every single BtS mod to every person's request.

This is nothing personal as I tell everybody this, we are not making a modpack here but fixing the Firaxis Modular XML Loading system and creating a "standard" for modders to format things the same so players can mix and match as they wish.

Updated 3rd Units, was missing a dependency for some of the earlier Jets. I added it to the installer and all the Jets work now. Sorry for this mistake, just alot of small details are involved with this and i missed one. Please redownload for the fix, same link.

hello hello dear WoC friends I'm back, after month of hard work nearly no time to come. So nice to see so much new modules coming up.:lol:

I just successfully made many units from FfH modular (I like them very much:)). But with same way I did, all animal units I did just cause CTD. Can some one take a look? Here's a sample Tiger unit.
View attachment tiger.rar

Your art path is not correct, try comparing it to this and setup your folders the same way as other units we have done. This Gorilla I have added Unique sounds to the sound defines.

Attachments

• Export of Gorilla.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
Your art path is not correct, try comparing it to this and setup your folders the same way as other units we have done. This Gorilla I have added Unique sounds to the sound defines.

Thanks rockinroger, but I still don't understand. Can you point me to more reference for unit art define? I don't know how AS2D or AS3D things connect to sound files, and how to read/alter nif/kfm files.

EDIT: I have setup folder like sample gorilla, but still same CTD...

Attachments

• tiger.rar
    104.5 KB · Views: 53
Thanks rockinroger, but I still don't understand. Can you point me to more reference for unit art define? I don't know how AS2D or AS3D things connect to sound files, and how to read/alter nif/kfm files.

EDIT: I have setup folder like sample gorilla, but still same CTD...

Here yu go try this it works, now. You just have to drop the AudioDefines and Audio3DScripts into WoC/Assets/XML/AUDIO and overwrite whats in there, I merged them already.

Attachments

• tiger.rar
    333.2 KB · Views: 56
Here yu go try this it works, now. You just have to drop the AudioDefines and Audio3DScripts into WoC/Assets/XML/AUDIO and overwrite whats in there, I merged them already.

thank you rockinroger; but how do we need to modify XML in WoC/Assents/XML/AUDIO? this sure makes the unit not fully modular. can't we make AUDIO XML modular? or this is just a bug in 1.0 and will be fixed later?

And I have a second question: where are the tiger "Vox" sound file from? they hear all the same. can't we just use only 1 file?

Top Bottom