Mondas's Scenario Thread

Mondas

Warlord
THE HYBORIAN AGE OF CONAN:

I decided to opem this thread and put all my scenarios I make into one thread to make it easier to keep track of. If you wish to comment or critisize my scenarios please do so in a new thread. :)

This scenario is about Robert E Howard's decendant of KULL, Conan the Cimmerian. This scenario starts just after Conan has become King of Aquilonia. :)

As with Kull, I include an E-Book about Conan as King. :)

"Know, O Prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and
the gleaming cities, and the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was
an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world
like blue mantles beneath the stars - Nemedia, Ophir, Brythunia,Hyperborea,
Zamora with its dark-haired women and towers of spider-haunted mystery,
Zingara with its chivalry, Koth that bordered the pastoral lands of Shem,
Stygia with its shadow-guarded tombs, Hyrkania whose riders wore steel and silk and gold.
But the proudest kingdom of the world was Aquilonia, reigning supreme in the dreaming west.
Hither came Conan the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand,
a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth,
to tread the jeweled thrones of the earth under his sandled feet."
- The Nemedian Chronicles

All feedback is welcomed.
:)

Attachments

• The Hyborian Age Of Conan.zip
    23.2 KB · Views: 506
  • The Hour Of The Dragon.zip
    211.8 KB · Views: 393
Imaro's World Of Nyumbani (Africa):

This is a scenario about a great empires of an alternate Africa, as the young Imaro progressed into manhood battling dark and evil magics, and a race of African Giants. At one point he is enslaved by the giants. The best stuff to compare the Imaro books to is Robert E. Howard's Conan series. Imaro is unabashedly a Black Conan with a flavor and vitality all his own in a richly described setting. It's too bad that the books were never reprinted because they are extremely good and deserve to be available to a wider audience.

I hope you like it.

Attachments

• Imaro's World Of Nyumbani (Africa).zip
    31.6 KB · Views: 253
  • World Of Nyumbani Map.gif
    World Of Nyumbani Map.gif
    155.3 KB · Views: 475
THE THURIAN AGE OF KULL:

For those that are interested in reading it, I also uploaded the Book KING KULL in notepad format, it can no longer be found in any store since the book is out-of-print for the time being. I hope you enjoy it. :)

And as I said the kings names are updated to make it more authentic. I kept the airfields in to give an air of mystery of what the world may have been like before the THURIAN AGE began. Like etherealcat suggested, view them as a sort of nazca line. Not much you can do with a vanilla scenario. :)

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft, and the lie?
I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky.
The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing;
Rush in and die, dogs--I was a man before I was a king. "
--The Road of Kings

:)

Attachments

• The Thurian Age Of Kull.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 260
  • Kull.zip
    192.5 KB · Views: 240
SIEGE OF VENARIUM:

This scenario is about the Aquilonian Empire invading Cimmeria. The game starts out with Venarium already in Aquilonian hands.

On the verge of adulthood, he lives in a Cimmerian hamlet, caring for his ailing mother, working in his father's smithy, and casting his eye on the weaver's daughter next door. Then war comes: an invasion by the Aquilonian Empire. Conan burns to join the fight, but he's deemed too young. Then, from the border country, comes an unbelievable report: The Aquilonians have smashed the Cimmerian defending forces, and can rule as they please. Soon their heavily garrisoned forts dot the countryside. Their settlers follow after, carving homesteads out of other men's land.

Attachments

• Siege Of Venarium.zip
    26.3 KB · Views: 240
  • Cimmeria Map.gif
    Cimmeria Map.gif
    80 KB · Views: 516
I am planning to make a star trek scenario of the Earth/Romulan War but I need pre-federation units. Does anyone know where I can get them?

You shouldn't bump your own thread for no particular reason after over a year of inactivity - I know it's nice to see your thread near the top of the page but it ain't really cricket.

Although I hope you get a few more responses, as these look interesting.

Top Bottom