Mongolia 12% problem V1.187 on BTS3.19

delta-green

Chieftain
Hy eybody.. I ve been searching in this forum for a couple of days, but never find the answers i need.. This is not my first thread created, and i admit i should ask in the strategy discussion thread, but never find aything or get a correct answer..
So I managed to get ALL of the UHVs done (did them in a row, but started with turks and americans) except mongolia (last civ before turkey and america). Even the UP works right, but is not really necessary to win the UHV conditions.
Getting China is no problem, it declares war on me and only with the keshiks i can take every chinese city without losing 1 keshik (stms maybe one or another). I tried once taking all chinese cities, in another game razed them all to get the GA early, cause stability is the main issue..
Well getting to 12%.. I dont know, i got to settle like 20 to 30 cities, or what..? I managed even to conquer Arabia and Turkey (till Istanbul) and even India and i was like at 10%..??? before my empire finnaly collapsed. In all my games i get a civil war around 1450 and up.. I tried several times to wait and destroy the seven cities just before a civil war (and i thought that during GA in the new patch u wont lose cities, but nope.. you will, perhaps no CW); but collapse 1 round after GA..
So nevertheless i think 12% is too much for youre stability, collaps allways waits at 10 to 11 %.. So if i win mongolia i got all the uhvs done..(yes, even mali and india.. the hardest imo)

Spam Settlers in Siberia. :/ Culture too. Basically play non-Mongol like.

yea, already build like 10 cities in siberia, really settled every reasonable spot in whole of central asia til ural mountains/russia..no way.. problem still is stability at 9 to 10%..
But i finaly did it by just sending my 30 settlers on the spots (siberia, central asia), but only founded the cities in 1495, i destroyed just 4 cities in china, the other flipped to me cause of UP, 1 japanese on the continent, mumbai and merv=GA, plus i just founded 2 cities at the beginning (on the horse and under the iron) to really keep my stability all right..I stoped conquering at Baghdad, and after UHV completed abandonned like 15 siberian cities and gave baghdad to the turks..After win and without all those cities i still have 20 cities and good stability and production..Should be funny to continue playing with mongols.

yea, already build like 10 cities in siberia, really settled every reasonable spot in whole of central asia til ural mountains/russia..no way.. problem still is stability at 9 to 10%..
But i finaly did it by just sending my 30 settlers on the spots (siberia, central asia), but only founded the cities in 1495, i destroyed just 4 cities in china, the other flipped to me cause of UP, 1 japanese on the continent, mumbai and merv=GA, plus i just founded 2 cities at the beginning (on the horse and under the iron) to really keep my stability all right..I stoped conquering at Baghdad, and after UHV completed abandonned like 15 siberian cities and gave baghdad to the turks..After win and without all those cities i still have 20 cities and good stability and production..Should be funny to continue playing with mongols.

Don't just build those cities, make sure you get their cultural borders to expand (preferably twice) by using the culture slider. You'll need to research Drama to do this.

no dont worry, with all these cities build i got more than the 12 % required, plus if you try to get the cultural borders to spread you will lose stability, well i tried it all out... the issue is if you get all those settlers build in time, well yes but it ll take u to the last rounds til 1500...

Top Bottom