Morale

Skibbi

Prince
Morale should improve combat strength and the bonus should be equal to the morale level (E.G 75/75 morale means 75% bonus) and be lowered by the bombing of cities, dive bombers and massed tank attacks. Cities should also be affected by morale and if they are neighbouring an enemy and their morale reaches low, they defect to the other side.
  • Greek units should not be affected by Morale and stay at full strength (heros fight like hellens)
  • English civilians and units lose morale at same rate but the presence of a radio tower boosts it.

Morale should improve combat strength and the bonus should be equal to the morale level (E.G 75/75 morale means 75% bonus) and be lowered by the bombing of cities, dive bombers and massed tank attacks. Cities should also be affected by morale and if they are neighbouring an enemy and their morale reaches low, they defect to the other side.
  • Greek units should not be affected by Morale and stay at full strength (heros fight like hellens)
  • English civilians and units lose morale at same rate but the presence of a radio tower boosts it.
I think making Greek units immune would be a bit OP, perhaps they just lose morale more slowly

Or they don't lose morale when close to a city with a radio tower. Another suggestion is that their morale boosts on the verge of defeat.

I think morale should be affected bz the damage a unit takes. When there's an infantry eg, that is bombed several times by aircrafts, artillerie and afterwards attacked by surrounding tanks, i mean how would guys feel when this happened to you? Or just when zou are surrounded by heavy tanks?

Top Bottom