More Civilisations

Indeed. I've mixed a few elements from the main theme and the tracks called "Battle / La Bataille Rangee" and "Circus again / Le Cirque Encore" into one track. I always loved the drums and bagpipes in those.

Well, you're a great artist...;)

Nah, it's just a few bigger chunks of those tracks put together so they play in a sequence without breaking rhythm. Very simple trick to extend the otherwise short tracks.

A great person who making himself disappear.... interesting....

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Ynaemp thread or here, but:

I ran into that issue in the Ynaemp setup where it says unknown number of players, where you can't pick a civ or change any settings. It seemed the problem was stemming from Gaul.

I'm using version 23 of Ynaemp (the one JFD provided in a post in the Ynaemp thread way back) and I suspect that the issue comes from missing support for the added Appiennes, East Asia or Giant Europe map.
I can confirm that using version 22 of the map pack, the one linked in the OP of Ynaemp, works with Gaul. However another issue arises where for some reason only modded civs show up in the selectable civs list to play :S

Is anyone else getting the same issues?

Maybe you're not in Poland, so you didn't see the flash of purple light.
GPs disappear all the time that way.

I said himself. Make himself disappear, "himself" as in randomly disappear.
I should really use this bold thing more...:p

Sorry for the double post, but I was wondering if there were any plans to update some of the older mods to give them E&D support? I'd love to see some decisions for the India pack :) Thank you!

I think there's a problem with The Gauls. I've tried playing a couple of games with them but they keep spontaneously quitting on me fairly early on, this latest was during the classical era. I'm trying another game as someone else to see if it's a game wide problem but so far everything's fine so I think it's a problem with the Gauls.

Also on a Gallic note, Master metalworkers consistently only gives me Copper.

With you mentioning the word "luxury" I have to ask - if I use this ability for the Gauls in my Anno Domini mod, where copper is a strategic resource and not a luxury, will it just select a luxury metal?

EDIT: To answer my own question, I guess it depends on how I mod it! It would make sense to follow the design and have it as luxury metals only.

Is anyone else experiencing game crashes with them?

Ok...............maybe not just the Gauls, the Sami crashed on me. Gonna try it without P&P and see what happens.

Top Bottom