More Colonial Players ... [CANCELED]

Which Option(s) would you support? (2 choices max)

• Total voters
I think this might be interesting, with a few caveats.
  1. If a human is playing a nation then the other leader for that nation would not be present
  2. When the game starts the leaders with the same King would be in a permanent alliance
  3. #2 forces this to only be available when permanent alliances are enabled
This all assumes the King respects PA's!

I think this might be interesting, with a few caveats.
It is already possible to do all of that by configuring it in a Custom Game.
I just do not want to have it as default somewhere messed into XML and Maps.

Also basically you would still not really have more enemies just bigger enemy teams.
Because you would simply play against 7 other bigger teams - but not more nations.

So it would kind of partially fail a bit the original goal of why this was started:
To be able to play against more Colonial Nations to have more competition.

And it would still be completely immersion breaking to have e.g. Washington and Penn act like being leaders of "independent nations".
Whoever does not care at all about immersion may be fine with that but for me immersion is part of good gameplay of a mod.

-----

So I still believe:
If we want to have more Colonial Nations to play against, we simply need to implement more Colonial Nations.
All dirty hacking will not really solve this and is also not needed since a clean and proper standard solution exists.

-----

But again, any modmodder can do whatever he wants with is. :dunno:

Last edited:
I attached Diplomacy Sounds for these 4 Colonial Nations in case somebody wants to create such a modmod. :)
(Like always for the 2 Leaders and for the Parent - each having a different unique little Diplo-Piece.)
  • Scottland
  • Little Venice
  • Courland
  • Italy

Attachments

• ScottlandDiploSounds.rar
    4.6 MB · Views: 13
  • CourlandDiploSounds.rar
    3.6 MB · Views: 14
  • LittleVeniceDiploSounds.rar
    4.3 MB · Views: 13
  • ItalyDiploSounds.rar