Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just the cities

• Don't change anything else

• Other (Explain)

• Total voters
Everybody, I think you all like my modpac for this game, and I have been considering more changes, so I'd like to here what you think of this:

Adding the black/blue flag of United Fanatica to our cities, in place of the Yellow-belly flag that now flies.

Changing our civ color (It can be any color, I need only change the color pallette, it can be Blue, Lt Green (a differnt Green then the game default), Red, whatever.

Changing the City styles.

There are several availible, I haven't decided on this yet.

Let me know. ;)

Whilst we are thinking about it ,let's all propose our favourite city style's ,terrain's ,unit's etc.
Let's make it a modpack contest or some sort..
Very nice idea. :D

NO!
I will not vote...

what you SHOULD do, is just use this is a guide poll... AFTER the voting in this poll is over, we should then vote on what color/style/modpack/etc we want... now, if that is what you were planning, or if that is what you will now do, please say so, and I will return to vote for the "change it all" option.

Well, you guys can give me an idea, start a thread (or use this one) to post city styles, and color ideas, and let's see what we get! :goodjob:

Cities, Colour and flag:

Attachments

• new mod.gif
    new mod.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 96
I want this color, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

this color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can never understand how much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its kinda a periwinkle, but its my Fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• color.gif
    color.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 122
Top Bottom