more reasons that you've been playing too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
3324: You're Spanish teacher, along with some students, went to the Plaza Overa in downtown Los Angeles. The next day when they are back, you ask them what the Plaza Overa's culture per turn is.

Edit: True story

3326: You make the spear vs tank scenario seem like it is common knowledge, and you look at people like they are crazy when they look at you in disbelief.

I do this all the time.

3327 you think you home is a city, so you try to make it grow by planting wheat and raising cows. When the police say it's illegal, you offer them 5 gold per turn.

3328: Some grapes and oranges grow in between me and my neighbors house and we see who's culture will grab it.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    494.3 KB · Views: 188
3329 You pay people gold to believe the world currency is gold

3330 You move to a hilly area in hope of finding Iron

3332 You analyse every city and town your in so you work out how many beakers it produces for science each turn.

3333: you try to pay the cashier in gold per turn for wine or silk.

3334: You play your own civiliztion, not out of national or ancestral pride, but because you know your country's current or historical geography well enough to have realistic city names without a bezillion cities called New suchandsuch n.
3335: You can actually imagine (or even usually imagine) Egypt as an arctic country of cold forests and expanses of tundra, or Germany as a tropical jungle, etc.

Or prehaps this means England can have a York and a New York as well.

3336 You read the previoues 3335 reasons and can relate to at least 3334 of them.

you skipped a number, own.
3338 When your neighbour buys a house in the middle of nowhere, you figure out to attack it because he probably sees a future ressource
3339 Hey! I could do a "3" game like i did a "4" game for civ4! 3 3s and 3*3 is this number!

3340: you wish for world leaders to hit the "just a few more turns" button that magically apears before them at 2050, so the world would go on.

3341: You have reached New New York 26 in a game before

3342: you believe attack helicopters won't exist until Civ IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom