More Republican Corruption and Law Breaking at the... Justice Department

general_kill

Deity
A crazy republican takes over civil rights branch of the justice department. He fires liberal attorneys and fills in 65 (63 confirmed republican, 2 unknown) new attorneys.

He call the attorneys he fired "libs" "commies" and cracks racial jokes about the former director of the civil rights branch--a civil rights activist. The joke:

How do you like your coffee?
I like mine *name of predecessor", black and bitter.

I gotta admit, it's a pretty good joke.

Anyways, the law he broke was hiring attorneys based on political affiliation. Needless to say, the "libs" won't do anything to this guy or any of his republican attorneys.
I won't link a story, I'll link this video by some dude who captures my feeling about this pretty well. I'm so tired of the democrats appeasing to blatant corruption by republicans. And I'm cringing at the thought of republicans defending actions like these. At least when Blaggo broke the law, the entire democratic party didn't support him. But republicans... man, they are some delusional and corrupt mofos. I cannot trust that party, they do not even pretend to hold our best interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evFkJBmb58k

Well we have to move on for the good of the country. Can't prosecute past administrations actions.

I love this guy. We need more Muslim-American news commentators.

I love this guy. We need more Muslim-American news commentators.

He is my favorite commentator. I hope he gets an MSNBC slot that he is gunning for.

Top Bottom