1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Most stable C2C Map mod

Discussion in 'Maps & Scenarios' started by blackgutter, Jul 5, 2014.

1. blackgutter

blackgutter Chieftain

2. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

As both of these are "Old" map mods I would venture that they are not compatible. C2C has it's own version of PerfectMongoose already included in the mod.

Tolestra I don't think has ever been convert over for all C2Cs terrain features and added resources.

JosEPh

3. blackgutter

blackgutter Chieftain

Are there any updates to the map mods for C2C? I am not sure how to figure that out. I do know about the GEM map, but that one just doesn't do it for me. I wanted to find a new version of either
    Perfectworld2f or Perfect Mongoose.

Please forgive my ignorance, I only started posting about a month ago.

4. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Both those Maps are in the choices for C2C maps at game set up options and are working. So I'm not sure what it is you are wanting?

JosEPh

5. blackgutter

blackgutter Chieftain

I had some problems with both of the maps on the "Huge" map setting, and was seeing if there were any updates to fix any potential bugs. I could lower the map size, but that seems to lower the diversity of resources I get on the map. Specifically, the game would crash, and I could no longer load the save file. I am playing on v34. If I just need to lower the game size, I could live with it, but it wouldn't be ideal.

Thank you for being patient with me, you are a great help.

6. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

Crashes have nothing to do with the mapscripts, but the game itself. If you have crashes or any bugs that dont work correctly, post here and look at post # 1 then post thx . . . SO

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=521550