• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Most underrated/obscure/criminally overlooked band you can imagine...

garric was making a joke.

Zao, Tub Ring, Atmosphere (they are kind of known, but they should be bigger, they are frinking awesome), Dada, Illogic, Local H(great band, but more then just a one hit wonder that most people outside of chicago think of them as), Most Precious Blood, Pillows, Pro-Pain, Slaves On Dope, Snot, These Arms Are Snakes, KNIFE WHITE HALL, Year 200X (a band that plays NES games, AWESOME!) The Advantage (Same as Year 200X: more well known but i like year 200X much better.

Wasn't sure how obscure needed to be, so i jumped around abit.

woody60707 said:
Zao, Tub Ring, Atmosphere (they are kind of known, but they should be bigger, they are frinking awesome), Dada, Illogic, Local H(great band, but more then just a one hit wonder that most people outside of chicago think of them as), Most Precious Blood, Pillows, Pro-Pain, Slaves On Dope, Snot, These Arms Are Snakes, KNIFE WHITE HALL, Year 200X (a band that plays NES games, AWESOME!) The Advantage (Same as Year 200X: more well known but i like year 200X much better.

Wasn't sure how obscure needed to be, so i jumped around abit.

i've heard a lot of them. idk. hardcore doesnt appeal to me as much as it used to. well, maybe "appeal" isnt the right word...it doesnt hit me like it used to.

well, except for earth crisis.

ComradeDavo said:
Wha..?

They are hardly underated...at least in the UK anyways.

No one knows them in America, I talk about them a lot, and all my friends are like "Who the hell are you talking about?"

Che Guava said:
Did they have any other singles besides Inside Out? Meh, I never thought they were that special...

That was their only hit, and it wasn't even one of their best three songs, imo. They always got good reviews from critics to.

garric said:
My Chemical Romance

:goodjob:

Excellent band, one of my favorites, maybe my favorite, but they are far from obscure.

GoodEnoughForMe said:
Without a doubt, Eve-6.

I live a couple miles away from where came from.

Nick Drake. An awesome guitarist who died way before his time.

The Spice Girls, Boyzone, Take That, E-17, The Back Street Boys, and of course West Life, why Steps aren't a major force in music is beyond me or S club 7, has no one any musical taste these days! :)

Sidhe said:
The Spice Girls, Boyzone, Take That, E-17, The Back Street Boys, and of course West Life, why Steps aren't a major force in music is beyond me or S club 7, has no one any musical taste these days! :)

See, I keep requesting them in clubs, and I can only assume (from the look I get from the DJ) that they are completely unknown. It's so sad...

I'll genuinely nominate Tom McRae though, a wonderful voice and some lovely songs that put some more well known pretenders (James Blunt, I'm looking at you) to shame.

the inbreds....

one of my all-time favourite bands...

mew and islands.

i'd link to myspaces but i'm lazy right now.

Editors .

Top Bottom