Msav Reinvestigates Zulu Doctrine

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
MSAV REINVESTIGATES ZULU DOCTRINE

We have recently witnessed a one turnchat campaign against the Iroquois hopeless invasion, which cost them 60 % of their nation. We are now to investigate the top three doctrines for both the Northern and Southern Theatres. "The Zulu Humiliation and Slicer Doctrine" had overwhelming support, with the deep strike capital conquest strategy dividing the Zulu Empire in half and seizing all of their Iron.

Black Squares, planned fortresses
Orange areas, firing ranges for Fortress Artillery
Grey, future railroad lines
Red Sector, Mustard Hills Tours de Force
Blue Sector, Mustard Hills Paris Hilton

I hope for a discussion on these doctrines, and what forces are needed to hold our territory, and to what extent what is needed to succeed in these two operational scenarios. This Military district (Zarnia and Kitakinu) is run by General Cyc, Northern Command Zojoji, and the people of Japanatica should give General cyc the operational capabilities to succeed in these doctrines.
If someone wants to change doctrine, please also consider which force composition you want to have. We have now compressed planned wars to last less than a turnchat, and war objectives should be reached by 10 turns or so.

Actually, we've been making some very keen cultural gains in Zululand. I'd rather we keep them pleased and wagging their tails all the way to either the World War or the UN.

Ok, so they may not be THAT big of fans of ours, but still... why humiliate them with Calvery when Temples have been so effective in the past? ;)

But, if push does come to shove, Heh, heh, heh, I'd still like to have Tugela. If only because it has the ONLY Gems not under our control, IIRC.

I wait for more options to yours SD3, and then poll this doctrine to a one city conquest of Tugela

Discussed Doctrines

Zulu Humiliation and Slicer (as above)
Diamond Monopoly (Tugela Conquest).

Er... I'd rather have the "Kitakinu Border Adjustment" which add Tugela to and subtracts Zimbabwe from H&S. But somethign tells me that that was originally considered and failed to make the Top 3.

I will poll the following doctrines based on existing proposals, I open for 24 hours to get last minute suggestions.

Isandhlwana, Mpondo and Tugela (Zulu border adjustment, Diamond Monopoly)
Zimbabwe, Mpondo and Isandlwana (Zulu Slicer, part Zulu antion in two)
Purely Defensive War
Sacrifice One city
Abstain

Top Bottom