MSAV REVISION OF "ATARASHIKA DOCTRINE"

Provolution said:
I am not having a colonization plan, but I am the one stuck to defend them.
But again, this is a foreign policy issue.

You were for colonizing there, so was I. You aren't stuck with anything, if you don't like or don't want to do the job you were elected for, hand over the reigns to Epi.

You were for colonizing there, so was I. You aren't stuck with anything, if you don't like or don't want to do the job you were elected for, hand over the reigns to Epi.

Well, as I said "Epi-man" you campaigned for him. What has frustrated me, is that you have spent most of your energy to counter my proposals and make it hard, except for in the final stages of the upgrades where you did a great job. Honestly a great job.
Now that you want him to take over, I take as a clear proof of your stance here.

I am just amazed that you, in charge of three settlers, the entire set of units belonging to CIA, has been ignored, several times. I have to watch over more than 100 units, and even the ones on the tundra I decided to let stand in waiting for your instructions. I also polled the war options based on your instructions.
In fact, I seem to be one of the few people here following instructions at all.

But I consider resigning and giving Epimethius the ministry at this point.

Provolution said:
Well, as I said "Epi-man" you campaigned for him. What has frustrated me, is that you have spent most of your energy to counter my proposals and make it hard, except for in the final stages of the upgrades where you did a great job. Honestly a great job.
Now that you want him to take over, I take as a clear proof of your stance here.

I am just amazed that you, in charge of three settlers, the entire set of units belonging to CIA, has been ignored, several times. I have to watch over more than 100 units, and even the ones on the tundra I decided to let stand in waiting for your instructions. I also polled the war options based on your instructions.
In fact, I seem to be one of the few people here following instructions at all.

But I consider resigning and giving Epimethius the ministry at this point.

I polled the settler options as soon as I saw the NUMEROUS requests. I polled the Stuttgart option well beforehand. What entire set of units belonging to the CIA? The CIA only governs settlers. I really don't care if you or Epi run the MSAV, as long as you stop complaining about how horrible and hard your job is. Deal with it, we all do.

Top Bottom