MTDG3 Preparation PitBoss

Game is paused for Elkad...

I haven't been playing for a while, just passing on the notification.

I'd like a reload please. MichiK double-moved me, in a rather significant manner.

Game is paused.

I am awaiting response from the involved parties, and also any other players who might have something to say.

Please do not unpause the game until this has been resolved.

FYI, loading the beginning of the current turn should work fine.

Game reloaded from beginning of 960 AD :)

(Do note that I have no ability to pause it, so the turn timer is running)

Passing on a message...

Hey Parkin,

Please forward this on to the other players.

Hi everyone, would you like to call this finished? It's a bit of a joke to continue with one nation receiving 150 gold per turn in gifts from other nations. Good for a quick chuckle, sure, but it's no longer Civ at this point.

Quite happy to call this for 2metraninja and finish up if everyone else has had enough. Call it a currency-based UN vote if you want. I took an interest in playing a sporting game of Civ, I don't have any particular desire to play on in a joke game. :)

Good try, LP :thumbsup:

But I dont think anyone except you sees the game as finished or pointless yet. Why you think it is so unusual thing to use diplomacy and make some favors to other nations to get some loans (short terms with interest, mind you), its exactly civ and not a chess :)

12 hours on the turn during the war, for me, is definitely not enough. Because I prefer to sleep at night and lose CIV-game than to be sleepy during the day and lose my job. :)

What doeth thy lords require me to put the timer at? :)

Russia and Mali are at war. Russia moves first. Paused the game for Elkad with 3-4 hours on the clock.

Also, I second the 36 hours timer.

Top Bottom