MTDG3 Preparation PitBoss

I am having some computer trouble at the moment. Trying to fix it with some help from Caledorn. Apologies for the delay.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

I am having some computer trouble at the moment. Trying to fix it with some help from Caledorn. Apologies for the delay.

What about some sub for a while?

Just a headsup for everyone playing. There is a major rainstorm headed this way sometime the next hours, and it may also include thunder. If the game is unreachable it is most likely because I have lost power. In that case I will post here when the game is back up.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

What about some sub for a while?
Yeah Halvgud, that might be an idea. Checking Civstats, I see you've only played 7 out of the last 20 turns - barely 1 in 3 turns over the course of 3 weeks. That must be hurting your civ... of course it's a "just for fun" game, but better to have a sub rather than leaving your civ stagnant 2/3 of the time. :)

Good idea. Anyone here that can sub for me? Perhaps I should make a request elsewhere for someone to sub?

Password sent to Filon.
Duration of sub is originally until august.
May become permanent pending IRL stuff.
Have fun and a good summer to you all! :)

Important

I am giving due notice that the game port of this game will be changed to port 2057, as I have announced earlier that would go into effect when the ISDG starts. I am launching the ISDG on port 2057 to let the teams claim their civs.

As soon as all the Civs in the ISDG has been claimed by their respective teams, I will swap around the ports of the games. Please post your acknowledgement. :)

Game is down for server updates. Possibly a few hours downtime due to the possibility of an incoming thunderstorm. Yay... :woohoo:

The game is back up, at port 2057 :)

The game is back up, at port 2057 :)

PS! Would possibly be a good idea if people could pause the game to give everyone notice of the port change and the fact that the game is back.

Bowsling, as I'm back now do you want me to re-take over the main playing of the turns? Or do you want to keep full control of the civ again?

I think I'm fine to keep going, if that's okay with you. :)

Yup. If you need me to sub for you, just send me a PM since I'll probably not be watching this thread much anymore.

Btw, while I was playing it I had registered for the civ on Civstats. I've just unregistered so that you can do so. Then you'll get the turn notification emails.

I have registered at no-ip.org to make it easier for people to remember my connection info. So, you have the option of using the IP of course - or you can use this address instead:

caledorn.no-ip.org

(In the case that my ip should change, which is unlikely based on the fact that it hasn't changed from my ISP for the last 3 years, my router will automatically tell no-ip.org that the ip has changed)

Top Bottom