MTDG3 Warmup Game 2 (w/Double Turn mod)

The very fast turn timer is exposing some bugs, good. :)

The portal now says peace with Filon, and shows both Filon and me in blue/gray with a hover tip of can't login yet. And it does logout immediately. I assume mine is from the war with HAK, but why Filon -- is the peace indicator on the portal inaccurate, or does it mean that there are some more wars going on?

yeap. fail!

I must update that to take care of this. Actually in a "normal" game it very unprobable you miss a turn just before you are going into a war :)

Heh, yeah. I didn't even notice I had missed a turn until after I played and logged out. :lol:

Btw, DaveShack I see you just tried to log in. Just figured I'd let you know that I should be getting home tonight somewhere around 11pm EST. So you'll be able to play your turn after that (either after I play, or if the timer runs out before I can).

The portal now says peace with Filon, and shows both Filon and me in blue/gray with a hover tip of can't login yet. And it does logout immediately. I assume mine is from the war with HAK, but why Filon -- is the peace indicator on the portal inaccurate, or does it mean that there are some more wars going on?

That Status thing looks like it's just not accurate. For me, it shows "Peace" for you when we are actually at War.
I show "No Contact" with Filon, since I haven't met him yet, so that's accurate on my end.

But yeah, Filon is at war with someone else (actually 2 someone's from what he said). So that's why he can't play yet, because he needs to wait for someone else to play first. You are gray because you need to wait for me to play.

Major summer-thunderstorm here, so I had to pull the plug on the server. Will be back as soon as the storm has passed. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

NB! i had to literally pull the plug, without the option to save. This storm is bad. As such I have to reload from latest autosave.

That Status thing looks like it's just not accurate. For me, it shows "Peace" for you when we are actually at War.
I show "No Contact" with Filon, since I haven't met him yet, so that's accurate on my end.

But yeah, Filon is at war with someone else (actually 2 someone's from what he said). So that's why he can't play yet, because he needs to wait for someone else to play first. You are gray because you need to wait for me to play.

its posible you had declare war in the SAME turn you contact them?

Well with the game being down and now getting restarted, I'll easily be able to play my turn tonight. So I at least don't have to worry about missing it.

Azza, if you haven't noticed....you'll need to replay your turn.

Game back up! :)

That's one of the nastier thunderstorms we've had in a few years..

Attachments

• IMAG0490.jpg
    IMAG0490.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 63
hm. I love trees in backyards!

BTW, I think I fix the bug thats make inconsistent the info por KitAnyKey. i will upload this night

Bah. Game is down. Sorry guys. Internet connection just disappeared, for some reason. May be something related to the thunderstorm earlier.

I'm happy to say it connected in one try this time. I didn't really change anything on this end, so no idea why it worked this time, or more correctly why it didn't work the times before.

I'm happy to say it connected in one try this time. I didn't really change anything on this end, so no idea why it worked this time, or more correctly why it didn't work the times before.

Let's hope it continues like that :)

Oh, and apparently my internet has returned. That is a good thing. :p

I keep forgetting to post about this. I am going on vacation this Thursday for a full week. And I'll have NO INTERNET at all from Friday morning (EST) until Monday night. So I'm going to need someone to play my turns for me.

Lord Parkin and/or Caledorn....can one of you (or both of you) help out for those few days? I can send you a password to use and information of whatever it is I want to have done.

Unless LP wants to do the subbing here, I can sub for you in this game too for a week, HitAnyKey :)

Top Bottom