Multi-colored civs... again.

Low, I'm kind of interested in this whole thing, since I'm seriously considering being rid of most of those horrible pink colors in the FF mod. The only Civ with any kind of pink color will be Tycoon, but that's because Queen Reina has pink hair :lol: Otherwise, I'm going to try re-doing the standard single-colors so that they aren't so that theres more vairety and less pink.

Hikaro Takayama said:
Low, I'm kind of interested in this whole thing, since I'm seriously considering being rid of most of those horrible pink colors in the FF mod. The only Civ with any kind of pink color will be Tycoon, but that's because Queen Reina has pink hair :lol: Otherwise, I'm going to try re-doing the standard single-colors so that they aren't so that theres more vairety and less pink.

That's what I already did. Look my signature.

Low,

There seems to be an issue with your excellent new color scheme when displaying the Victory Status UI.

I applied the v1.22 patch then your graphical changes (.biq file and colors). The name of the civs disappeared in the Victory Status tabs. You can only see the civ colors that track the points earned in the game.

Has anyone else seen that?

Palette slot 69 controls the text colour on the histograph. In the original palettes, 69 almost always contained a lighter version of the primary colour.

In case you're interested:
64: first territory border colour
65: second territory border colour (usually darker)
66: minimap territory colour, histograph primary colour
67: something in the final victory screen maybe?
68: city label background colour
69: text colour (foreign advisor screen, histograph, etc.) (usually lighter)

Yep, you guys are both right. I didn't notice it for the longest time because I rarely ever check the histograph. Plus, nobody else had said anything. I just caught it myself two days ago. The text color needs to be lightened a little. I'll get around to changing 'em here soon.

Civinator probably has it, he's the go-to guy when I can't find something from 10 years ago.... He always seems to come through. I think he saves everything posted.

ronning, I saved nearly everything from your great work :), but unfortunately I don´t have these files.

Wotan49 - No, I'm not looking for the new colors Rhye did, which I already have. I'm looking for the ones done by CyberTyrant that used a bi-color scheme. Although Rhye did do a few experimental ones like this dark blue/orange:

It looks like CyberTyrant removed the files after about nine months so I was hoping someone might have snagged them (Oz??) during that time.

It looks like CyberTyrant removed the files after about nine months so I was hoping someone might have snagged them (Oz??) during that time.
Ozymandias is around but it's that time of year when RL means he doesn't check in every single day. Be patient, ...

Top Bottom