Multi-Figure Unit Current Progress Thread

Civanator

Deity
If it is alright, I'll keep a list of Multiunits in progress for people who are making them. To find out what units are made, go to the Multi-Figure Unit Library. Unit creators are encouraged to discuss their progress here. Special thanks to Chieftess for making this sticky.

PLEASE DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE CREATING A NEW MULTI-FIGURE UNIT.
AND WOULD ALL CREATORS PLEASE ONLY POST ONCE, AND EDIT THEIR POST AS EACH PROJECT IS COMPLETED.
Should you wish to comment on a project, THEN PLEASE SEND THEM A PM TO THE CREATOR RATHER THAN POSTING IN THIS THREAD. ALSO, THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. JUST TAKE YOUR POST, AND PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DISCUSSION!
Thank you everybody for your co-operation

In Progress

1) "Ready Made Industrial Age Multi-Figure Units Modpack"
(with all those units --- due the end of Jan)

2) "Ready Made Modern Age Multi-Figure Units Modpack"
(once the others are done ---due the begining of Feb)

3) "Alexander the Great Multi-Figure Units Modpack)
(containing a dozen and a half of Kryten's ancient units, all converted to multi-figure)

4) Spetnaz Multi-Figure Unit

5) Modern Jet Fighter/B-52 Squad

6) Fighter/Bomber Squad

7) Cavalry

8) Paladin

9) Mameluke

10) Cataphract

11) Crusader

12) Army Cannon

13) Indian Warrior

___

Please post in this thread when you are starting a multiunit.

NOTICE:This thread is not like the Multi-Figure Unit Library, This thread just lists current works.

Kryten's Current Projects
--------------------------------

1) (Ready-Made Modpacks All Completed)

(After a short rest.....) ;)

2) "Alexander the Great Multi-Figure Units Modpack
(containing a dozen and a half of my ancient units, all converted to multi-figure)

3) Five Pike combination multi-figure units:-
Tudor English Infantry (3 Longbows + 3 Pikes)
Swiss Mercenary Pikemen (3 Pikes + 2 Crossbows & 1 Pike)
Spanish Tercio (a block of 4 Pikes + 4 muskets, forming an 'X' formation)
Swedish/Parliamentary regiment (a block of 4 Pikes, with a Musketman on each flank)
French/Royalist regiment (a block of 4 Pikes, with a Musketeer on each flank)

None of the above will contain any PTW figures, due to copyright reasons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to comment or make any suggestions to the above, then please PM me rather than posting any replys here.

Computerdude113's Projects
------------------------------------
1)Dino "hunting packs"
Range 1-6 units
Most likely all released in pack after OK by Firiax

2) Perkin's new units

3) PTW Gorilla unit as part of the J-26 Unit Boot Camp (out when Firiax gives OK)

Civanator's current projects

1) Imperial Legionary

Long Term) Making Dark Sheer's Musket Infantry into a Multi-Figured Unit. It is long Term because I am using a fixed version i made, buti used the multi-unit tool to center it, and now it is being treated as a multi-unit :(

LT2) Making Smoking Mirror's Napoleonic Rifleman into a Multi-Figured Unit. It is long term because of some problems with the magenta.

PM me for comments.

I'd like to make the vietnam air cavalry, by combining the huey which someone did . and either balou's modern infantry or kal-el's grunt.

Though Im not sure whether this will be possible, and Ill have to ask permission and so forth

EDIT: Project abandoned

Not a unit but something simmilar. I'll make the MUnit mod! This will replace all standard units with MUnits.
Starting of corse with the new units from Kryten.

P.S. Any suggestions on what I should add? Should I add civs, what map should I use, what about governments, ect...

EDIT: I'm going to make two, one for PTW and one for Vanillia, the difference will basically be the civs, and mby include MUnits for PTW if we get the OK.

EDIT: I'm no longer doing this because I have decided it would be too much work and everyone can do it on their own if they want them, which everyone is going to do anyway.

Well kryten is replacing all of the vanilla civ units, but a scenario using munit graphics for Play the world would be good.

Edit: Whoops! sorry :mischief:

Please! No conversations on this thread! Use it for posting details of current projects only, and only one post per person. Please read the rules! Thank you.

Lab Monkey's Projects.

Jimmy H units as follows...

Cavalry
Cataphract
Paladin
Mameluke

also...

Crusader

and some others to be posted asap.

well, i've downloaded the program and checked it out for a quick few minutes. i'd like to make one with my carden-lloyd tankette in the left front row, my guerillero in the right front row, and two PtW guerillas in the back. kinda like a makeshift guerilla patrol squad. it will be called "patrulle".

Sprnv 8's Multi-Units

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
ALL UNITS HAVE STEREO SOUND FILES WITH THEM!!!!!\
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Have a comment? Please send me a Private Message instead of posting questions in this thread.

My Completed Projects:

Battle Squad
Double Dragon (Original Unit by Kinboat)
Double Stealth Fighter
Multi F-15
Multi Modern Armor
Quad Knight (Original Unit by Yaniv)
Roaming Centaurs (Original Unit by Yaniv)
Two Battle Ships
Two Man-O-Wars

My Current Projects

Computerdude113, why don't your read the First Post?

And don't post again in this thread.

This will be my future Progress post of any Munit I might make

EDIT: edited the word "thread" to [post] :crazyeye:

The Rabid Pop Tart is a busy man, working for you!

-All workers and all of their actions
COMPLETE!!! [dance] http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43952

- European Swordsman
COMPLETE!!! [dance]
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44331

- Scout and Explorer - Got some excellent input, keep it coming! One person suggested two scouts in the munit, I agree. he also suggested having them crouch and stuff, to be more like a proper scout. While I love the idea, 1) It would take me 400 years to do and 2) I want to keep the conversion of standard units as close to the original graphics as possible. Maybe, if I figure out how to make him crouch, I'll release it as a separate unit.

- Settler - Uh, Jurimax is working on this one? I'd kick up a big fuss but it would've taken a lot of work anyways to do something cool. But if he doesn't do it then I'd like to.

- Submarine I thought this would look cool as a munit. So once again I'm picking over what Kryten left.

Remember, I'm an overworked high school student, so don't expect these quickly.

.....Oi! ZULU.....

Originally posted by Civanator
PLEASE DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE CREATING A NEW MULTI-FIGURE UNIT.
AND WOULD ALL CREATORS PLEASE ONLY POST ONCE, AND EDIT THEIR POST AS EACH PROJECT IS COMPLETED.
Should you wish to comment on a project, THEN PLEASE SEND THEM A PM TO THE CREATOR RATHER THAN POSTING IN THIS THREAD. ALSO, THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. JUST TAKE YOUR POST, AND PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DISCUSSION!
Thank you everybody for your co-operation

You would not believe how long I have waited for this opportunity.... :lol:

(You can use this one as well if you want)

:D

Units in progress:
What Ripptide can dish out. :lol:

Units I have done look in my sig.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Here are my latest makings that are in my sig. Click on the links they are only previews

FV510 IFV Regiment
Grille H SPA Regiment
M-10 Tank Destroyer Regiment
Bradley IFV Regiment
M-48 Patton Regiment
SU76M Artillery Regiment
M102 Artillery Base
AH64D Apache Regiment
M113 ACAV Regiment

------------------------------------Notes------------------------------------​
The M102 is a LITTLE big and I am going to fix that soon.​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I Do Take Requests!!! But please ask for the same unit like 2 JSU-Assualt Tank's and please have them in the World War I and Up stage. JUST PM ME. Means no arrows but maybe an exception if it looks like an easy unit to make

Well, looks like there is about as much interest in MUnits as there was in carrack building in the 13th century...

But still: Working on a pack of Munits (posted four already) for my 1512-1701 Scenario.

They are the ultra rare mixed unit MUnits, so its a treat if you care ;p

PS: if you didnt get the joke... carracks werent built until the late 15th century... fear the naval geek humor!

Top Bottom