Multiplayer cheating

defected

Chieftain
Does anyone know if people can cheat in multiplayer? Just I've had a few games, where certain things the opponent does, just seems a bit implausible but I don't know if they've just started with salt and found mining in a box or something like that.

Also had other people accuse me of cheating, as I've built a wonder before them (don't think these people realised you can cut down wood, to build quicker) So it does seem like people believe there is something out there that can be used.

Yeah I know a couple of ways people can cheat. If you want to take this to PM I can probably tell you if they were cheating or not.

Thanks, not so bothered for specific examples, just wondered if people could do it or that some people were just really good.

I usually assume the one's that re-sync after turn 1 are up to something.

Try loading up the autosave and switching to their slot, then you can find out what they did

Try loading up the autosave and switching to their slot, then you can find out what they did

Very late reply but just caught someone cheating against me. Re-sync after 2 turns, which I thought was a bit odd, when his score kept going up every turn, then noticed it going up during the turn. kicked him and loaded the auto save. Turn 6 and he had a great general, a great prophet a settler and a worker.

So guess the question now is, how do you stop them?

Top Bottom