Multiple Victories?

Which additional victories (apart from 130K) should we pursue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zyxy

Warmongering Fool
We are going for a 130K culture victory. But we could try to go for a multiple victory, so that on the turn we'll get 130K we could also trigger some other victory types.

In this poll, you can indicate which additional victory types you want to pursue, or choose "None" if you just want the 130K.

This is a public poll; others can see how you vote. It is a multiple choice poll - tick all the options you want. It is open for 48 hours. This poll is not official, but as it represents the Will of the People, it is of course still binding :).

Not sure. Domination will be easy though -- just capture another city or two. ;)

Meh... I prefer to just go the culture route. Does the game list all of the victory conditions you meet in the hall of fame, or does it list only one?

Technically you only meet one victory condition. The multiple condition goal means that at the winning turn you can win by one condition by hitting enter, or the other condition by making a change, like cancel the last spaceship part for example.

Well, I would like to see a Demogame win a total conquest game ;). So I chose both domination and conquest. Perhaps in Demogame7, we can have a conquest victory.

I care most about adding space, but the others can be ontained more or less for free. So: voted for all 4.

Nobody said:
Conquest is boring, it makes it so the foreign affairs and trade guys gave no job

On the contary, we can't beat up everybody in Demigod (go for Sid!). However we can beat up one or two. The others need to be pacified and have their attention focused on their neighbors. That the job of foreign affairs. We going to need the AI to do research for us so that the job for trade guys to find the best possible deal.

Conquest is fun, just harder and more insane with 15 other AIs on Demigod

Looks like none of the options got a majority. So no multiple vitories I guess.

Oops! I didn't see this poll before it closed. :cry: Not that it matters, but I would have voted for Space Victory as a victory type in addition to culture.

Bertie said:
Oops! I didn't see this poll before it closed. :cry: Not that it matters, but I would have voted for Space Victory as a victory type in addition to culture.

Thanks for the support! But even with your vote, it would be 6 out of 12 for space, not enough for a positive decision IMO. I'm :cry:ing too...

Top Bottom