Multiple Worship Buildings (Bug?)

Jarms48

Prince

I was just informed by another poster that cities can only have 1 worship building per holy site, as there's only 1 slot available. As you can see from the above image, I have managed to build 2, which I've done multiple times in-fact. You can also see a texture error in the holy site adjacent to the city, so I think this may be a bug. I was able to do this buy having one worship building in the production queue, have my city converted to another religion, and then purchased the other building with faith.

Happy to, but how do I do that? Apologies for the lack of knowledge.

Use the Upload a File button when composing a post. On most Windows installations, single player game saves are found in [path]\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Saves\Single (where path] may vary from system to system, for me [path] is just D:\).

Alright, there you are. :)

To put it in summary, I tried to replicate it in Novgorod but to no avail. I tried it again in Yaroslavl, where I let England convert me, started to build their religious building, and then converted the city back to my religion and rush bought my own religious building.

Attachments

• PETER 76 700 AD.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 70
Top Bottom