mutimaps and other questions thread revisited

Civ4newbie

Warlord
Hello to the c2c modders and merry Christmas day to you all. Hydromancerx had made a post in my old thread titled multimaps and other questions from post #44 for the most part what I have been wanting implemented into caveman to cosmos for a while now that I have discussed in old threads here. Also in post #41 by stoferb,
explains part of what I want implimented into the game too. I recently saw these posts for the first time unless I don't remember seeing those posts while reviewing my threads. In post#44 kind of like that earth map to start out with but instead having the 3, 4 or even 5 planet/moon system to be the whole map where you start on earth or earth terrain first is what I mean(not in the post picture but in the planet system map you already have in your game mod and also the earth/planet/moon map thats optional in the future mod) is what I mean. I also mean once you get the tech to go beyond the earth/planet/moon system, the earth/planet/moon map switches to or changes to the galaxy map exactly as in the picture witch is the type of map I am refering to so only 2 map types. No solar system map, mars map or moon map as indicated in picture although that might be better for multimaps. after viewing this old thread again, this has led me to ask another question which is:

in my old thread in Hydromancerx post's #44 is mutimaps needed or nessisary to have those maps or can that be a alternative to multimaps? are those multimaps? If that could work without multimaps, I would be happy with just that. If people want multimaps over that if that's not multimaps then I suppose you could just make that a mod mod or map add on to c2c, at least until multimaps are developed.

I also have some other features i thought of to mabey feature in your mod. have a 3rd map type witch is a universe map extending further outside the galaxy but keeping the model of that simple. the map switches or changes to the universe map like what I was mentioning before. to give examples, just have the map be in space with no light or the whole map black but with black holes from the final fronteer mod to function as or be the galaxys. you can change the black hole color to different colors to represent the different types of galaxies, change the size and shape of the black hole graphics too. another feature would be once mutimaps are developed , when a space invasion ship invades a extra terestrial planet, other human civ planet, solar system or alien in habited world/solar system, to invade would require military units that can be loaded and unloaded onto the planet like space marines or something. its like in the gal civ series where you need a invasion ship with a army or military to take over a alien planet and there is a sliding scale bar to choose how many troops you want to deploy. that is part of what determines victory or defeat in the gal civ game. that feature isnt in the final frontier mod. all the units are spaceships.

I wanted to let you all know too that There is a final frontier planet editing guide here on civ fanatics located here from way back Wich you all may find usefull located here>>> https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/how-to-final-frontier-system-planet-editing.236028/ . I hope you may all find this usefull, espeaslly for space cenerios.

Last edited:
Top Bottom