• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

My cat just did a somersault, should i sent it to the circus?

farting bob

ThEy MaDe Me Do iT.
My cat just jumped off the side of the chair and did a flip, landing on its feet. I was wondering if this is normal behavior or if i have a trick performing cat that i can make money out of, because ive never seen a cat do a flip for no reason (she wasnt jumping to catch anything, or falling. she just jumped with the sole intention of doing a somersault.)

possible reactions:
:dubious: Or :woohoo:

Perhaps the cat was bored?

Naw, its normal my cat Hana does it all the time chasing a bug or a toy. Now if it did two flips then you got something special;).

The Condor said:
Naw, its normal my cat Hana does it all the time chasing a bug or a toy. Now if she did two flips then you got something special;).
But my cat wasnt chasing anything. Just siting there perfectly normal then jumped. Maybe she was suicidal, but couldnt find anything higher than a chair to jump off of?

Hmm... she either is suicidal or maybe she is just acting out to get some attention. Have you fed her lately?

My cat fell off of the microwave . . . on top of the refrigerator . . . landing in the cat box . . . on her BACK!.

So, maybe your cat has a future.

hmmm. if theres money in it..

9/10 the cat fell and flipped from none of it's own actions. if it's bottom is heavier than it's head and it fell headfirst it should flip like that

he said it jumped.. not fell...

slozenger said:
he said it jumped.. not fell...
perhaps it jumped but went head first after jumping, which was not intended?
dont worry though, my calico kitty did this all the time

Grandma has a cat that will run around as if the floor has been waxed and crash into anything.

First you should video tape it and put up a video up on the net for us all to see. Then we'll rate it, and if you get a high enough score, contact the circus.

Perfection said:
No, cats should not be made to perform tricks. They exist to demonstrate the importance of laziness in ones life.
Amen. :)

Anyway, cats wouldn't preform unless they wanted to anyone. If you want a sap to send to the circus get a dog. ;)

Top Bottom