My First Scenario, "Super Spearmen"!!!!

Hi there Omega, old matey! :) This scenario seems pretty fun maybe i'll try it out...

Normally threads that are bumped are frowned upon, you people know. ;) Am I special or someting? Or is it the fact that my scenarios just so.....different.....that people just happen ot like it?

I'm not a bumper! Or am I? Eh whatever! And ofcourse you are special, we all are! :lol: And yeah... your scenarios are pretty different...
Cheers man, cheers!

Scenarios? I made something else?........oh, you mean the playground map. ;) I've been to lazy to make anything else though. :( Once I have time, I might start working on something, but school projects *cough*UN Simulation*cough* are taking up alot of my time. :(

The Omega said:
Once I have time, I might start working on something, but school projects *cough*UN Simulation*cough* are taking up alot of my time. :(
OK I understand... *cough*schoolprojects suck*cough* :)

Looks funny.Ill give it a try.I thought it would be just 1 continant with England having a bit more territory then the byzantines but after the screenshots I'm gona download this

hey it looks cool and don't be mad about the bumping of the old thread but this is the first download of a senario/mod that seems interesting

Having actually had some of my tank units taken out by spearmen, it is somewhat nice to see a scenario devoted to that. I will download it and see how it runs on my Mac Laptop.

Man, look at this: he was complaining about bumping threads a couple weeks old, and then you go and bump a thread that had it's last post 3 YEARS ago!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Top Bottom