My friend has serious display problems!

Sjru

Dragon
(First I'll say, it's not me, is him)

So he purchased CiV on Steam some weeks ago, and he have some issues regarding CiV.

First he got the game from a Steam russian CD key seller online (Apparently they're cheaper lol)

He claims that the game is only in Russian and English, but besides that, he cannot really do much in the options bar since they're empty

The game is run on window and he cannot change that

He doesn't know much about english, so if possible I can guide him to change the game language to Spanish

His dxdiag
http://pastebin.com/srZdymKk

So, any ideas on how to switch language to Spanish?

For the options, just let Steam verify the integrity of the game's files. That should hopefully do the job.

And apparently not all versions are multilingual, e.g. the UK-Version also doesn't have any foreign languages. Cannot be solved, unless someone gives him the spanish translation XMLs. Which we here can't, since the game files are copyrighted material.

For the options, just let Steam verify the integrity of the game's files. That should hopefully do the job.

And apparently not all versions are multilingual, e.g. the UK-Version also doesn't have any foreign languages. Cannot be solved, unless someone gives him the spanish translation XMLs. Which we here can't, since the game files are copyrighted material.

He has, still he doesn't see anything in the options menu.

Top Bottom